Lenny Henry what a legend!

He's a very cruel man.

When he used to front Children in Need he used to go to Ethiopia.

He took Dawn French with him to show them what 5 meals a day would do to yer.

Always liked him personally. For a bit of context, Lenny was on tv while Alf Garnett was still cracking stereo typical black jokes on the BBC. Like our own Gary Bennett, he's one of the lads who had the staying power and balls to make many understand it's not ok to take the piss out of someone because they are black, that's racisim no matter if you said you didn't really dislike black people.
Good egg, done lots for charity and worked clubs and tv in the darkest of days.

Same with Darren Day…once I made it clear that I was prepared to meet his violent intent in The Dun Cow he hid behind Suzanne Shaw and two of the seven dwarfs…Grumpy and Happy stood firm but Day was playing Bashful when I suggested I’d send him to the Doc
Was that the night you made the sex tape with Suzanne ?

Always liked him personally. For a bit of context, Lenny was on tv while Alf Garnett was still cracking stereo typical black jokes on the BBC. Like our own Gary Bennett, he's one of the lads who had the staying power and balls to make many understand it's not ok to take the piss out of someone because they are black, that's racisim no matter if you said you didn't really dislike black people.
Good egg, done lots for charity and worked clubs and tv in the darkest of days.
Aye but Alf Garnett was always the but of the joke. He always got his comeuppance. The black lad always won.

Back