Lenny Henry what a legend!

I offered him a straightener and his arse dropped.

That told me all I need to know.
When I worked at npower he went there as they were taking calls for comic relief. I refused to do it as I hate it and him. Everyone was brown nosing him and I just stayed working and ignored him. He come belting up and asked me why I wasn’t joking in laughing etc. I just gave him a dirty look. Absolute arsehole he was.
If someone gave me a dirty look I wouldn't exactly be inviting that person round to my house for a drink. What were you actually expecting! He's a very talented bloke.
Talented at what exactly? He was lucky it was in a crowded room or he’d have ended up on the fat end of a pool cue.
Thought he'd be up there with James Corden and Ed Sheeran as a disliked figure for this board.

Thought chef was canny, everything else crap
He’s a crap actor and was rubbish in that.

Last edited:
Wow! The hatred for him here. I've always found him a very funny bloke. I'd hope that even if I didn't find him funny I'd just ignore him rather than have such a rant at him.
He’s never even been remotely funny and he’s absolutely pig ignorant. If everyone isn’t paying him attention he’s fuming. I hope he is never seen on tv again and comic relief ends in tatters

Back