Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right decision, they've been surpassed in all areas by Rangers this year and they need new ideas and new coach.

Wonder if they'll go for Frank Lampard?
Lampard got the boot at Chelsea for a reason, come to think of it though failure never stops clubs from employing them over and over again does it?

Lampard got the boot at Chelsea for a reason, come to think of it though failure never stops clubs from employing them over and over again does it?

He failed in England.

There's no guarantee Gerrard will be a success in England either. Walter Smith and Graeme Souness won titles in Scotland but failed south of the border.

It doesn't take an awful lot managerial skill to be successful with the old firm. It could be a good step for Lampard to win actually win something.

Last edited:
The bloke is a bellend mate, but he is still a club legend that has given Celtic a lot of service. The protests against him were pretty poor tbh

Supports Rangers doesn’t he? Can’t see that going down well.
Really? He will have been playing academy games at West Ham since he was 8. I like the idea of him being there so hope no tweet has come out as the Celtic fans won't tolerate that.

No mate, he's on the magic roundabout now. Will need a solid decade of failure to not keep getting big money jobs now. Read an article in the press t'other day going on like he had split the atom by getting Chelsea in the top 4 last season. That transfer ban was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Eddie Howe lined up I reckon. If so, be a proper meltdown up the road from us. Several mags I know are convinced he’s going to them if/when Bruce gets the chop 😄

Really? He will have been playing academy games at West Ham since he was 8. I like the idea of him being there so hope no tweet has come out as the Celtic fans won't tolerate that.

They deserve the fat waiter...

Could they afford him? He will want at least 4m a season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back