Lennon

Some of the Celtic teams in the previous 9 seasons wouldn't have beaten this Rangers side.

This is the point in its entirety.
I don't really give much of a shite about Scottish football but would have hated Celtic to get 10 in a row, by default. As was said earlier, they've only won because Rangers weren't around.

Would love some f*cker else to win it really, like and go on to win ten in a row. It's fantasy of course, it could never happen, so in my fantasy it would be Berwick.

Imagine that? A team from England winning the Scottish Premier. :lol:

Last edited:

This is the point in its entirety.
I don't really give much of a shite about Scottish football but would have hated Celtic to get 10 in a row, by default. As was said earlier, they've only won because Rangers weren't around.

Would love some f*cker else to win it really, like and go on to win ten in a row. It's fantasy of course, it could never happen, so in my fantasy it would be Berwick.

Imagine that? A team from England winning the Scottish Premier. :lol:
You can say that again.

Gone, resigned with immediate effect.

Neil, not John.

Scotch football forum this

Porridge, haggis, skirts....

Blah blah blah
Did a good job first time round, from the outside looking in. I’ve always been a Rangers man though personally. Celtic need to get this next appointment right. Personally I’d go for Big Sam or Mick McCarthy.

Did a good job first time round, from the outside looking in. I’ve always been a Rangers man though personally. Celtic need to get this next appointment right. Personally I’d go for Big Sam or Mick McCarthy.
Sam won’t take it.

as is being seen at West Brom f he can’t Chuck. Money around he’s fucked.

From reading above, it would appear that not even head-butting Alan Shearers boot is getting Neil Lennon much credit / sympathy from the Sunderland faithful.

So his final achievement this season was winning last season's Scottish Cup. Against a Championship side. On penalties. After hanging on throughout the second half and extra time whilst being comfortably outplayed.

If he'd walked then, things may not have been much different, but would definitely be closer, with his legacy / reputation relatively intact.

From reading above, it would appear that not even head-butting Alan Shearers boot is getting Neil Lennon much credit / sympathy from the Sunderland faithful.
It did until he rolled around on the floor after going hit by an imaginary coin at the Edinburgh derby. He was unlucky in that the cameras had him onscreen at the moment it happened. The viewing public knew immediately he was faking as did the commentators and pundits. The shit just started stacking up against him from there.

Back