Lego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to the bairn being old enough to play with Lego. He's got a decent amount of different Duplo bricks and makes some canny vehicles out of it.

slowly sorting but aye.

this is my biggest purchase to date. normally just £20 here and there when I see it on a local site.

some expensive sets I have that I need to shift on.

harry potter hogwarts is worth nigh on £300

How much do you reckon you've spent in total?

Grounds for divorce money?

canny good that... you can get a small one but the limited edition runs gan for big money

Logon or register to see this image

How much do you reckon you've spent in total?

Grounds for divorce money?

£5-600 nowt too extravagant.

just drawn in on this one.

I'll spend a weekend sorting and stuff and then i'll flog some

idea is I get my money back from flogging some but will have a load left over so I've in effect got it for nowt

my brother loved lego when we were kids. his nipper's 4 now and they spend hours building shit together. good stuff

I used to build houses 30 years ago what people are building now ,5 different shaped windows on the front of the house and a door floating a foot off the ground.
Halo stuff is good but complex as owt,my son bottles it and i end up doing them. Couple of months into a tank

slowly sorting but aye.

this is my biggest purchase to date. normally just £20 here and there when I see it on a local site.

some expensive sets I have that I need to shift on.

harry potter hogwarts is worth nigh on £300

Need one more piece to complete that Hogwarts, my lad never did owt with it so i got him a Wii U for it. I spent ages building it up and tracking down missing bricks. Never done anything like this before but it's addictive stuff especially when i bang it on Ebay for £300!!

Need one more piece to complete that Hogwarts, my lad never did owt with it so i got him a Wii U for it. I spent ages building it up and tracking down missing bricks. Never done anything like this before but it's addictive stuff especially when i bang it on Ebay for £300!!

What bit do you need..... I have a fair bit of odd harry potter stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back