Leg amputation when having a look about.

While drinking in the Ivy over the years I've been offered some odd obviously hooky items by passing lunatics, from pyjamas to shaving kits. The latter one was offered to me and anither 3 or 4 people at the bar, all with full beards.
The best ever though was when I was outside having a tab and a bloke on crutches with one leg (the other was that missing I wouldn't be surprised if he'd stitched the leg hole up on his duds), carrying a Sainsbury's carrier bag. He asked if I had a car, I said aye.
He then asked if I wanted to buy some petrol. :lol:
I told him mine was a diesel, he said no bother and swung off down the street.
The mind boggles, there's so many insane facets to that bizarre encounter.
:lol:

If he didn't do it himself aye.

there was quite a few years ago caused by melting wobbly eggs then injecting them, the liquid then went back to it's gel state causing blockages

Source? I’ve just read that ( USA) 54% is diabetic related

169 people loose a lower limb every week due to vascular disease.
Sorry mate I read it wrong. This says upper limbs. My mistake. You’re right.

Causes

there was quite a few years ago caused by melting wobbly eggs then injecting them, the liquid then went back to it's gel state causing blockages

Wobbly eggs. That takes me back.

always loads kicking about the RVI now you mention it. Smoking and diabetes in most cases i'd assume. They always look rough as fuck, never smartly dressed.
Baggy trousers, baggy trousers. As ppasstimes go, amputee spotting is surely a minority hobby.

they might be cutting their own legs off to create more sympathy from the public and therefore increase earnings
Shoe_early they get their footwear at discount prices ?

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that there is a big increase in people having their leg amputated?

Obviously not all but their seems to be a lot of heroin addicts who end up infected and having to have limbs removed. Me and my Aunt counted 5 in the hospital yesterday one of which had a missing arm and when I have been out in Newcastle for an hour today I’ve just counted 3. Grim stuff that.
It’s @niceonemarra mate he’s pulling legs off now if you upset him. Watch ya leggabox.

Just seen 3 outside the sally bash Hendon.

While drinking in the Ivy over the years I've been offered some odd obviously hooky items by passing lunatics, from pyjamas to shaving kits. The latter one was offered to me and anither 3 or 4 people at the bar, all with full beards.
The best ever though was when I was outside having a tab and a bloke on crutches with one leg (the other was that missing I wouldn't be surprised if he'd stitched the leg hole up on his duds), carrying a Sainsbury's carrier bag. He asked if I had a car, I said aye.
He then asked if I wanted to buy some petrol. :lol:
I told him mine was a diesel, he said no bother and swung off down the street.
The mind boggles, there's so many insane facets to that bizarre encounter.

What :lol::lol:

Has anyone noticed that there is a big increase in people having their leg amputated?

Obviously not all but their seems to be a lot of heroin addicts who end up infected and having to have limbs removed. Me and my Aunt counted 5 in the hospital yesterday one of which had a missing arm and when I have been out in Newcastle for an hour today I’ve just counted 3. Grim stuff that.
I amputated an old addict back in 1993 - only takes half an hour. Was a re-amputation though

Back