Leeds away pubs for away support

Are Leeds welcoming of away fans in their pubs?

Always assumed if you don’t act like a tit you’ll be alright.

I don’t actually know the answer to this but I’m presuming as Elland Road is well out of the centre then pubs in the centre don’t enforce any segregation.

Don’t think I’d willingly drink anywhere near Elland Road either :lol:

Remember drinking in a club up a hill near the ground a couple of times.
Not really helpful though as I can’t remember where it was, what it was called and it was about 25 years ago so is probably a Tesco now :lol:

Is that now called Billy’s Sports Bar? It’s the only pub apart from the Peacock that I can find near the ground
Seriously mate, I wouldn't drink around the ground, The Peacock & Billy Bar aren't very welcoming.
Me nephew use to work in Billy's Bar on match days, saw a far few away fans getting a scudding

Is that now called Billy’s Sports Bar? It’s the only pub apart from the Peacock that I can find near the ground

No it’s outside the away end. Looks tiny when you zoom in on google maps.

Last time we played them in the championship, there was a pub not far from the ground that was decent but it’s just recently closed

The best bet is to go for a drink in the city centre and then get either a bus (they have them laid on at Sovereign Street) or a taxi from the station if you don’t fancy sharing a trip with the locals.

I would avoid the pubs near the station though as they tend to have of plenty of knuckleheads in there.

Back