Lee Probert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of anything else the last thing he got wrong was the added time. The ball was in play for 9 minutes from the 72nd minute. Some due to play acting 40seconds a goal kick etc. Soft with their time wasting
Not saying we would’ve won as we were shite. Wyke has to be injured mind he cannot be that immobile naturally.

Bad refereeing or not (and he was f***ing woeful mind) we should be finishing teams off when we are on top. Unless we buy an out and out striker who actually knows where the goal is we won't be going up automatically.

Luton won't be either like IMO.

Think how poor he was is being overplayed.

It looked a penalty, their red card looked right and our red was a definite.

I thought they could’ve perhaps had another red for an elbow as well.

His decisions were right for the pen and the reds.
It's just that we didn't like them.

It really wasn't like, he got the major calls right. I want to be outraged etc. But i'm more concerned about our current floors than his.

And I’m not exaggerating.

Absolute joke. He was atrocious even before the penalty decision. Don’t think anyone in the ground knew what it was for.

Totally spoiled a good game between two good teams.

I’m an ex-Premier League referee, I’ll make this game all about me.

Hope his next shit is a hedgehog, and that’s being ultra polite.

Worse than the ref v Bradford that played on after the ball was a foot over the line?? Works both ways you know

It really wasn't like, he got the major calls right. I want to be outraged etc. But i'm more concerned about our current floors than his.

Agreed. Forget the refs no matter how bad they are. Its our own performances we need to look at right through the squad of players and management. Piss poor not seeing 3 points today.

That was beyond incompetence today, that stank of an arrogant prick who thought he was bigger and better than the game. Was determined to show he was in charge and wouldn't be swayed by the big crowd. f***ing cheat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back