Lee Johnson

According to Bristol City fan Fordy62 Johnson was allowed to spend millions and millions on a lot of dross. Fordy62 was very annoyed that Cotterill had been allowed to spend nothing and was sacked four months after taking City to the League One title. In came Johnson and the chequebook was suddenly wide open. Clearly Lansdown's friendship with Johnsons Snr. and Jr. was one reason he kept his job so long despite his decidedly mediocre record.

Youve bombarded every manager thread with ridiculous over the top praise for Cowley all week. I am guessing you're now gonna do the same in reverse for Johnson.

Youve bombarded every manager thread with ridiculous over the top praise for Cowley all week. I am guessing you're now gonna do the same in reverse for Johnson.

I'll be disappearing soon. I've spent more time on here in the last five days than in the entire time since Parkinson was appointed. I'll be back when Johnson is into one of his winless runs. I'll be back even quicker when the Cowleys get their next job and show what we could have had.
Oh, and it wasn't ridiculous over the top praise for the Cowleys as you will discover over the next decade or so.

I'll be disappearing soon. I've spent more time on here in the last five days than in the entire time since Parkinson was appointed. I'll be back when Johnson is into one of his winless runs. I'll be back even quicker when the Cowleys get their next job and show what we could have had.
Oh, and it wasn't ridiculous over the top praise for the Cowleys as you will discover over the next decade or so.
That sounds a bit twattish. Are you not a Sunderland supporter?

Classic hope we don’t do well so I can say “I told you so”, pathetic

You are weirdly obsessed with them two mind

Hope I'm wrong. Not impressed with him. He might have intreviewed well and there is a suggestion he knew the man interviewing him but talk is cheap. Look at his record.
We have no say in the matter and have to go with what we are given.
Has Speak man given his mate the job ?

Yep. Would prefer us to fall on our arses to avoid admitting he might have been wrong.

To repeat myself, as I said a couple of days ago, there is no satisfaction in "I told you so". There is satisfaction in seeing the club I support be successful. You've been fully behind this ridiculous gimmicky new managerial structure all along. You're happier that we've brought in a serial failure working under Speakman than you would have been had a top manager been appointed without his hands tied. Will you admit you were wrong when this whole structure goes belly up while the Cowleys are on their way to the top?

You've got a short memory like, we got out of it only a few seasons back and i stand by my statement, we put in no effort at all.

Right. So 2006/7 is a few years ago ?
👍
Bottom after 4 games . 10th at Xmas. Clever window from Keane . Lost one til May . Up as champions. No sweat no effort at all 😀

Yep. Would prefer us to fall on our arses to avoid admitting he might have been wrong.
The trouble is we are about to go down the wrong route yet again appointing Johnson time after time no matter who owns our club they have been shortsighted, yes I hear give him a chance, but how many more chances do we gave to give our owners.If JS and KLD are happy with this appointment then it wont be long before they get the same abuse SD and CM have received

The trouble is we are about to go down the wrong route yet again appointing Johnson time after time no matter who owns our club they have been shortsighted, yes I hear give him a chance, but how many more chances do we gave to give our owners.If JS and KLD are happy with this appointment then it wont be long before they get the same abuse SD and CM have received

The appointment of a strategic planner to oversee our development suggests it isn't short sighted. Seems a tad daft to ask how many more chances do we give our new owners given it's their first round of appointments. :lol:

Regarding abuse it's par for the course, Shorty spent a fortune holding on to premier league status and got dog's abuse. If a handful of perennial message board malcontents is enough to drive them off they're not cut out for the position. Let's hope they're as thick skinned as Fat Mike.

Back