Lee Johnson Press Conference

These are the moments when we miss Louise Wanless. She'd have cut Bird off there and then, and torn a strip off him afterwards.
Spot on. Johnson should know better but as we all know he loves to talk.
Burge now has SAFC by the balls.
Just seen the bbc look North Korea feller mention “blah blah blah by the Covid vaccine or Covid“. A responsible reporter wadve mentioned Covid first.

Last edited:

Drug testing is never 100%

The sheer number of vaccinations given globally mean we can be pretty sure of what adverse reactions there are, and their incidence.
I don't know how, when most people have never heard of the yellow card scheme . I know a number of people who will talk about minor side affects they have had but have not reported them. I would imagine what appear to be minor side affects are vastly under reported.

I don't know how, when most people have never heard of the yellow card scheme . I know a number of people who will talk about minor side affects they have had but have not reported them. I would imagine what appear to be minor side affects are vastly under reported.

They yellow card scheme contains an equal, if not larger number, of fake or exaggerated reports (as suggested by follow up of some of the more, shall we say, extravagant themes), as the site is not moderated in any way, and reports are not verified. By the way, research has now shown that some of the milder "side-effects" can arise by a kind of inverse placebo effect. A sample of people given an injection of saline solution, rather than the vaccine itself, reported similar levels of pain and swelling around the injection site, muscle stiffness, and mile flu-like symptoms. The real severe side effects, which require medical intervention, are backed up by clinical data.

I couldn't get the interview to play, but a quick Google and you have sentences like ,
"Sunderland boss Lee Johnson admitting that the club doesn't know whether it has been caused by covid or by a side effect of the vaccine " that's the chronic's take on it,,,
Ffs

Lee Johnson claims vaccine may have led to Sunderland star's heart problem after Covid case

Lee Burge the Sunderland keeper is out for five weeks after contracting Covid and having the vaccine, and has been ordered not to raise his heart rate over 100 bpm.

Sunderland boss Lee Johnson has controversially suggested keeper Lee Burge's minor heart trouble could have been caused by a Covid vaccine.

Can't help but think the exchange during the press conference was innocent enough, perhaps a little ill advised from Johnson at worst. The article is typical sensationalism imo.

Sunderland boss Lee Johnson has controversially suggested keeper Lee Burge's minor heart trouble could have been caused by a Covid vaccine.

Johnson just opens his gob and any old bullshit flows out. He should have more thinking time before coming out with unfounded comments.
Bird took it out of context for the headline. He also said it could have been COVID and that he isn't a doctor so doesn't know. Bird iss twat.

Johnson just opens his gob and any old bullshit flows out. He should have more thinking time before coming out with unfounded comments.
I didn’t like that, him hinting at the vaccination had cause it, because I thought all the thick ones who still refuse to get it, will be standing up and agreeing with him, not setting a good example for those who have followed the rules and guidelines.

Can't help but think the exchange during the press conference was innocent enough, perhaps a little ill advised from Johnson at worst. The article is typical sensationalism imo.
Wonder if the rest of the team also thought it applied to them as well. Calm down,take it easy and have a chill pill.

Johnson didn't really suggest it was the vaccine he discussed the vaccine and having covid, he also talked about the well established link between both the virus and the vaccine cause heart inflammation, bird has just twisted it to sound sensational, it's exactly what you would expect from a wanker like him.

Back