Lee Barry Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're my favourite poster on here. You're absolutely class, really funny :lol:
Just had a quick look on Quest. From the descriptions prior to seeing it on the screen I had sympathy with Cattermole..not expecting ball, full pelt, did well to get there etc. However, it appears there was no player interference with trajectory of the ball between the moment it was kicked to it landing on the deck. Cattermole saw it all the way. I am not surprised his technique failed him. It often does. But if that had been any other midfield player I am sure there would have been a bit of twisting on here. He did well to get there, certainly, but should he have hit the target. Yes.

Just had a quick look on Quest. From the descriptions prior to seeing it on the screen I had sympathy with Cattermole..not expecting ball, full pelt, did well to get there etc. However, it appears there was no player interference with trajectory of the ball between the moment it was kicked to it landing on the deck. Cattermole saw it all the way. I am not surprised his technique failed him. It often does. But if that had been any other midfield player I am sure there would have been a bit of twisting on here. He did well to get there, certainly, but should he have hit the target. Yes.
:lol:
Ok. BTW to save you wasting your time replying to me in the future I'll just let you know I don't take anything you say regardinv Cattermole seriously. Best if your give your hate filled views to someone else.

Knows ^
Unlike the numptys on this thread :lol:

Clip of that ^ :lol:

Just burst out laughing
Glad it made you laugh.

Just rewatched the highlights. Definitely hits it on the run and stretching.

Sticking with my option two for your intellect. :lol::lol:

Apart from the slight sarcasm re his technique I agree with you on this incident. Excellent run from him and it wasn't a sitter but I think he should have scored once he got there. That said he is making these sort of runs regularly now and that has seen him score 4 goals so far this season.

Ok. BTW to save you wasting your time replying to me in the future I'll just let you know I don't take anything you say regardinv Cattermole seriously. Best if your give your hate filled views to someone else.

Hardly hate filled Rocky.

Ouch
That really hurt
:D
Try working on not being so thick mate. You never know! :?:;)

Apart from the slight sarcasm re his technique I agree with you on this incident. Excellent run from him and it wasn't a sitter but I think he should have scored once he got there. That said he is making these sort of runs regularly now and that has seen him score 4 goals so far this season.
He perhaps should’ve scored. Spot on though, he wasn’t making these runs before and its encouraging that he’s now doing it.

Some one here start off with the negative though, it seems to give them some kind of weird pleasure.

Last edited:
This.

Twice in the first half the ball was played 'to' him but was a couple of yards from being a perfect pass but he got nowhere near.

Did his usual 'keeping away from the action' trick today. It's like playing a man short in midfield. I noticed multiple times today that Max Power avoided giving LBC the ball today when he could have. I reckon Max is sick of doing all the graft.

I thought exactly the same. He seemed to be generallytrotting about slowly never quite getting involved. He was miles off the pace and energy of everyone else. (Yeah I know it was his first game back - but DW doesn't look short of energy after so long out). Max Power definitely decided hat it wasn't worth involving Catts.

Mind I was surprised to see him getting a shot in, in the box, even though he missed.

Try working on not being so thick mate. You never know! :?:;)

He perhaps should’ve scored. Spot on though, he wasn’t making these runs before and its encouraging that he’s now doing it.

Some one here start off with the negative though, it seems to give them some kind of weird pleasure.
Clip of that ^

Yes hate filled.

Descrided as a glaring miss on this thread :lol:
Who claimed it was a glaring miss ?
Think a few have said he should have scored
including a few reputable posters like myself & rentaghost

Clip of that ^

The most bizarre thing tho is that in a game where we have won 2-1 we have had about 50 posts on a chance that a player should probably have scored after a good run into the box. Its neither here nor there really :lol:

Clip of that ^

Great argument “Daffy”.

:oops::rolleyes:

The most bizarre thing tho is that in a game where we have won 2-1 we have had about 50 posts on a chance that a player should probably have scored after a good run into the box. Its neither here nor there really :lol:
This! :lol::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back