Lee Barry Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him but when he is not 100% fit he makes me nervous.

Yesterday it was evident that the bristol rovers players targeted him, whenever he got the ball they knew he could be rushed into losing it, not every time but some.

His main flaws are

Speed - he needs to be 100% fit to qualify as “a bit slow”

That thing he does when a player passes to him and the ball is say a yard off being to his feet he doesn’t seem to be able to react, it must piss his teammates off. It’s like the opposite of the top players who receive shit passes sometimes and Reel it in under their spell.

Having said that, currently he is still an asset and unless a viable offer for him is ever made we should make the best of the situation.

I like him but when he is not 100% fit he makes me nervous.

Yesterday it was evident that the bristol rovers players targeted him, whenever he got the ball they knew he could be rushed into losing it, not every time but some.

His main flaws are

Speed - he needs to be 100% fit to qualify as “a bit slow”

That thing he does when a player passes to him and the ball is say a yard off being to his feet he doesn’t seem to be able to react, it must piss his teammates off. It’s like the opposite of the top players who receive shit passes sometimes and Reel it in under their spell.

Having said that, currently he is still an asset and unless a viable offer for him is ever made we should make the best of the situation.
Thought he had a decent 2nd half yesterday.

Fuck off with the daft emoji
I’ve played the game & know he wasn’t technically gifted enough to steer it goal wise
He hit the bar
That’s the fine margin between being a good player & a an average player
Stop being a fanny

Knows ^
You’re typing utter shite.

You’re either

1. On a big wind up. Well done.

2. Thick as mince and no idea about the game you claim to have played.

Seems it must be option two!

Amazing the shite people pull out of their arsed to criticize Catt's, almost like they just decide they hate him because he's been around for so long, I swear other clubs don't have this problem with their longest serving players

On the flip side, Cattermole will do something basic that most professionals should be able to do in their sleep, and people will start fawning over it.

What’s difficult about it marra ?
You really have rose tinted specs regarding Cattermole
It’s a standing joke on here
:D

Played it all my life kidda
It wasn’t good enough was it ?
Problem is he didn’t remember the golden rule
Head down over the ball

You talk some rubbish mind. Clown.

Thanks for that. On seeing it again, i'd say he should have stuck it in. Still a difficult chance, but target is wide open. I'm still a fan of the youngun and i thought was good yesterday.
Knows ^
Unlike the numptys on this thread :lol:

You talk some rubbish mind. Clown.
Clip of that ^ :lol:

You’re typing utter shite.

You’re either

1. On a big wind up. Well done.

2. Thick as mince and no idea about the game you claim to have played.

Seems it must be option two!
Just burst out laughing

Last edited:
Thanks for that. On seeing it again, i'd say he should have stuck it in. Still a difficult chance, but target is wide open. I'm still a fan of the youngun and i thought was good yesterday.

Not an impossible chance, but by no means nailed on either. Perhaps he could've done better, but equally, he could've not connected at all. Easy to miscalculate running at full pelt (which admittedly isn't all that fast where Cattermole is concerned).

Not an impossible chance, but by no means nailed on either. Perhaps he could've done better, but equally, he could've not connected at all. Easy to miscalculate running at full pelt (which admittedly isn't all that fast where Cattermole is concerned).
Man paid £40,000 per week fails to propel a spherical air bag about eight yards forward in a direction that would have hit a target area of 192 square feet. Apparently this is considered to be a good effort and/or unlucky by some.

He was but he's played 30 minutes of football in about a month so that is to be expected. He still got on the end of a cross and hit the bar.

He's vital to our promotion push.
Couldn’t agree more mate. Can’t understand how football minded people don’t realise that. Vital to us this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back