League One Fans

League one club, league one forum. Don’t realise how lucky we are to have RTG till you go onto another fans forum, they are truly awful.
Totally agree. That Lincoln forum is truly shocking. 2/3d's full of adverts, 1/3rd full of Vitriolic Jules spouting shite. We are blessed to have RTG.
League 1?...what's that all about?...forgotten about it already

I found Lincoln's approach to football particularly depressing . When you go to the extent of regularly flooding an ill drained corner of your pitch to hinder the opposing team and give youself an advantage you can give up any idea that your team is getting any where on actual merit.

The joke is that some commentors think that the condition of Sincil Bank is actually a desirable feature rather than something the FL should fine the club for.

They can say what they like, but every club in league one will miss the revenue that a game against Sunderland brings, not only in ticket sales, but also monies from food, drink and other incidentals from a match day visit.
I bet ours was the first fixture they looked for at the start of the season anarl

Can we nip this in the bud? Why would fans of another club have any sympathies or leaning towards us? Some don't like us, some might have a nice word to say about us. I don't really care about the fortunes of other clubs, does anyone really?
Too true, i couldn't give a monkeys about any other team, they are irrelevant.

“Perhaps they should try six years in the National League - see how full of character they are then”

We’d be the most followed club ever to see that league, f***ing spam heeds.
I never understand it. We had huge crowds consistently (when we were allowed to) so to try and have a pop at the fans is pathetic.
I see it all the time mainly from mags, “laughing” at our “only 35,000” that’s f***ing amazing. Not many teams in the world will be able to do what we done for a prolonged period.

Fair enough but we were fine walking round luton and had a few wishing us well for the season after the match.

I must have had my eyes closed at stoke as I’ve been there for every visit in the prem and can’t recall them waiting outside our end
Pretty much spot on with the Stoke stuff. Only time I saw any potential there was after the 1-3 defeat in 2003 when a load were going round looking for it

I met a bunch of Lincoln fans on the Metro from Newcastle to one of our homes hames against them. I took a few photos for them and walked them from Park Lane to The Rabbit, all of them were absolutely sound. Must have been around 20 of them.

I met a bunch of Lincoln fans on the Metro from Newcastle to one of our homes hames against them. I took a few photos for them and walked them from Park Lane to The Rabbit, all of them were absolutely sound. Must have been around 20 of them.

That’s pretty cool that you got to meet a whole fan base in one go.

Glad to see the back of them. Was reading the Lincoln messageboard, they hate us, like many do in league one :lol:

I have always found them to be ok. Got on a busload of them at the park and ride a couple of years ago, and they were spot on with their crack.Then in Benelmadena we ended up in a bar ran by a Lincoln lad, and all of his mates were over, we had a great night in there.

Back