League of Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoroughly enjoyed that as did my brother who has never watched the TV show.
Highlight of the first half was the actress asking for the orange juice.
Pleased they did Toddy's Bingo and the Legs Akimbo Theatre Company was a canny accurate reflection of some people I know.:lol:
Herr Lip was brilliant where I've always thought he was a bit route one in the series.

Thoroughly enjoyed that as did my brother who has never watched the TV show.
Highlight of the first half was the actress asking for the orange juice.
Pleased they did Toddy's Bingo and the Legs Akimbo Theatre Company was a canny accurate reflection of some people I know.:lol:
Herr Lip was brilliant where I've always thought he was a bit route one in the series.

Pam Doove. Great minor character.

That lass was 4 seats along from me and a row in front. I imagine it was all my tutting and eye rolling that got her to calm down.

Seriously though, there's no way she can be like that all the time. I did wonder if she had a learning difficulty.

Barring her I thought the show was great. But by fuck it's steep up on the back row. Pleased I didn't have to walk down too many of those stairs!

The herr lipp sketch was funny as fuck
That poor bloke. :lol:
What a f***ing nightmare. :lol:

That lass was 4 seats along from me and a row in front. I imagine it was all my tutting and eye rolling that got her to calm down.

Seriously though, there's no way she can be like that all the time. I did wonder if she had a learning difficulty.

Barring her I thought the show was great. But by fuck it's steep up on the back row. Pleased I didn't have to walk down too many of those stairs!
In the upper circle our lass said she didn't like it because it was too steep. She said I might slip and fall over there, killing myself. I said you'll take a load of people with you when you land n all. Suffice to say that's why I'm on here now. :lol:

The show was brilliant. The first half without costumes showed how talented they are. You instantly knew who they were in each sketch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back