League of Gentlemen

I've got three tickets for the Manchester gig on Saturday 1st September that I can't shift. Paid £45 a ticket, would accept £60 for all three just to get something back on them. If anyone is interested then drop me a PM.

It says 7:30pm on the tickets. Anyone know will that be start time or door opening?

Only info I can find is it’s a 2 and a half hour show including interval.

Was anyone else in the top deck tonight with the annoying lass shouting out the punchlines?

First half so-so.

Second half really enjoyable with the proper costumes, best characters and audience participation. :)

Was anyone else in the top deck tonight with the annoying lass shouting out the punchlines?

First half so-so.

Second half really enjoyable with the proper costumes, best characters and audience participation. :)

Hmm I thought the first half was great. The tour guide, legs akimbo, 'go johnny go go go go'...

Think overall was great, but a bit if a 'greatest hits' show after all the innovation they've shown over recent years.

Was there tonight it was alright. First half was pretty lazy stuff if i am being honest stuff everyone has already seen/heard

I enjoyed it but expected alot better

was great when that fella lost in and told her to shut the fuck up. At the intermission there was a lynch mob surrounding the lass selling the ice cream complaining about her :D

Ha we missed that. We were sat two rows in front. Complained to ice cream girl just before the start of the second half but by that point plenty had before and she was already stood at the back miffed.

Was at the front last night so missed all of that shenanigans. Nee good complaining to the lass selling iced creams. That's like telling the pie seller at the SoL that the opposing fans are swearing.
Enjoyed both sets last night. Three very talented blokes.

Back