League Cup win or Promotion

Because it's a cup that not that many people care about.

By your logic there was nothing bigger than winning the Papa Johns.
You've misunderstood my logic then. The League cup is a major domestic trophy. The Papa John's isn't. Winning it was still worth celebrating tho. Probably the best thing a lot of those players will ever win. Not a criticism as they've still achieved more than most.

Pridey, Benno etc kick off about this at 1hr 3min 15secs 😂 Benno saying it's easier for League One club to win the cup than get promoted at one point :lol: I think the odds at the beginning of the season for both is a big clue as to which is easier.

@Unlucky Black Cat

Proper shouting match, embarrasing tbh

Because it's a cup that not that many people care about.

By your logic there was nothing bigger than winning the Papa Johns.
You've misunderstood my logic then. The League cup is a major domestic trophy. The Papa John's isn't. Winning it was still worth celebrating tho. Probably the best thing a lot of those players will ever win. Not a criticism as they've still achieved more than most.

If some people don't care about it then I'd suggest they've completely lost focus on what is and isn't important in competitive sport.

'The whole footballing world would know about it' is over egging it to me. It isn't to you. Each to their own.

Amazed to see people say promotion over league cup final. If the pinnacle of football is just to make up the numbers in the premier league then maybe, but this (hypothetical) achievement would instantly be one of the top moments in our history.
Given the odds against us it’d surpass all previous trophies tbh. Anyone that says they don’t want to win it is mental

Back