Latest boxing crack

Looking forward to Billy Joe vs Lemieux on Saturday, won't be staying up for it mind. One of those 50/50 outcomes where you can only really see 2 outcomes, either BJS comfortable on points or Lemieux by big KO.

Hopefully the latter.

Would fancy the Saunders of 2-3 years ago to win comfortably but as limited as Lemieux is Saunders needs a huge improvement on his last few performances

Frank Warren’s latest interview where he’s banging on about stubhub is canny :lol:
Frank's class. He has a point though. Of course if Hearn directly just stuck his big show prices at £100 (lowest), £150, £200 then it would be more transparent than the cunning '£40', '£60' strategy that he currently has where only a select few will get their tickets for the stated price and the rest will go on the secondary market with Hearn getting his kick back.

Hopefully the latter.

Would fancy the Saunders of 2-3 years ago to win comfortably but as limited as Lemieux is Saunders needs a huge improvement on his last few performances

Yeah, he's been far too inactive since that Lee win 2 years ago. That mad Russian late replacement and Monroe isn't good enough in that period. At least this will be his 2nd fight in 3 months though and a very solid test, especially in his opponents back yard. Sky Bet have them both at 10/11 to win.

Last edited:
Frank's class. He has a point though. Of course if Hearn directly just stuck his big show prices at £100 (lowest), £150, £200 then it would be more transparent than the cunning '£40', '£60' strategy that he currently has where only a select few will get their tickets for the stated price and the rest will go on the secondary market with Hearn getting his kick back.

Yeah, he's been far too inactive since that Lee win 2 years ago. That mad Russian late replacement and Monroe isn't good enough in that period. At least this will be his 2nd fight in 3 months though and a very solid test, especially in his opponents back yard. Sky Bet have them both at 10/11 to win.
I've took Saunders in a double with Skoglund both at 10/11. Can see him cruising it on points.

What time do you expect Saunders fight to start? 3am maybe?
Quebec is 5 hours behind, but I'd still say nearer 3.30am. Good to see Spike O'Sullivan back in a proper fight on the undercard as well. I see Frank has managed to get Nicola Adams on the card as well, although I don;t personally care about that.

Anyone witness the disgrace of Connor Benn winning by 3? I had it as a draw, it would be really harsh a point either way, but f***ing 3 to Benn was total corruption!

Back