Latest boxing crack

Vengaboys got an airing too :lol:

Gerrin :lol: Hopefully the DJ gets a bonus for the evenings work

Thank fuck that didn't go the full 10 at least. Watching Jack Ross's Sunderland and Michael Conlan in the same day would be a canny torture strategy for the CIA.
Big upset in the US in the early hours as Jean Pascal dropped Marcus Browne twice en route to an 8th round technical decision

Last edited:
When the b sample is tested? Why would a fighter have any say in that? Surely, if any of this was about cleaning up the sport and genuinely trying to deter cheats that threaten others lives and not all about money, it should be tested immediately after the first positive result. It's weeks later and nothing yet except intentionally confusing statements from hearn about Whyte being cleared to fight and the vada result being clean. No information on when the vada testing was done. Obviously tests done at different times can give different results but this is all being done to plant seeds of doubt as to whyte's guilt with the public. It's utter bullshit.

Love the sport but it's corrupt as it's ever been and it's going to take someone dead after this kind of charade before anything might change, and even then it probably won't. And I'll still be watching. . . . .

the b sample is only ever tested if an a sample comes back positive

and the only say the person gets is 'do they want the b sample tested' and 'do they want to be present'

they get to be present so that they cant turn round later down the process and say 'thats not my sample, it was a stitch-up'

the b sample is only ever tested if an a sample comes back positive

and the only say the person gets is 'do they want the b sample tested' and 'do they want to be present'

they get to be present so that they cant turn round later down the process and say 'thats not my sample, it was a stitch-up'

They get some input on when too. Its obvious the Whyte camp are prolonging everything and the weight of the case is going to be the negative VADA tests. I'm not sure they'll even have the B sample tested

Ruiz-Joshua rematch heading for Saudi apparently.
That sucks. I understand Ruiz' side not wanting the fight in the UK, but I would have thought everybody involved would want the fight to be the best possible...turns out just another cash grab by the promoters.

I typically like Eddie Hearn tbh but if he is the one giving the most green lights to this it'll turn me off him.

I was just listening to AJ's interview with sky today and thinking how much I wanted him to win, that I'd use the fight as a chance for a mini holiday (when he said neutral ground). KSA holds 0 interest like.
Rumours getting stronger it will be KSA. Wonder if they'll play Sweet Caroline...

Last edited:

Back