Latest boxing crack

Dillian Whyte's trainer come out to defend Dillian.

Do people think he's guilty or innocent for been a drugs cheat?

The issue is now more complex than simply whether he is guilty IMO. The way it's been handled and the lack of clarity is astounding.

It's raised questions over the credibility of almost all partys involved, regardless of how this specific situation transpires.

The issue is now more complex than simply whether he is guilty IMO. The way it's been handled and the lack of clarity is astounding.

It's raised questions over the credibility of almost all partys involved, regardless of how this specific situation transpires.
Hearn didn't need all this after all the theories and accusations surrounding Joshua. Fuck him.

Apparently Whyte's post-fight VADA test came back negative.

The lack of consistency with the different testing organisations is a joke. A few months back you had Saunders who failed a VADA test but UKAD said he was fine

I agree with your comments.

How do you see the rematch going?
(If it’s at Maddison Sq Gardens)

After the first match I can’t see AJ managing to do what he needs to do, to beat Ruiz

Ruiz both worked his way inside and lunged in to land on AJ who isn't clever enough with his. movement and pivoting away from shots to stay away from getting clipped and I think Ruiz will throw the same looping hooks to try n land the same shot that concussed Joshua in the third round !

Joshua loses again for me

Put the drug testing and dodgy hearing to one side for a minute. The shenanigans with Whyte camp switching gloves on the night of the fight should have been enough to stop it taking place..

After the first match I can’t see AJ managing to do what he needs to do, to beat Ruiz

Ruiz both worked his way inside and lunged in to land on AJ who isn't clever enough with his. movement and pivoting away from shots to stay away from getting clipped and I think Ruiz will throw the same looping hooks to try n land the same shot that concussed Joshua in the third round !

Joshua loses again for me
where does big AJ go from there ?

I predicted after the first fight he’ll get beat in the rematch then retire, I would see the point in continuing when you know you can’t beat the champion
i agree , that could see the end of matchrooms relationship with sky as well i reckon , he`s the golden goose after all and they dont have a lot else

I predicted after the first fight he’ll get beat in the rematch then retire, I would see the point in continuing when you know you can’t beat the champion
AJ will get beat up again in the rematch, as he cant actually box, retire and continue to be a model for under armour and Lucozade.

He changed gloves after selecting his gloves the night before, they didn't allow Rivas to check his hands before he got wrapped up and all kinds of other shit.

It's a bit sad boxers can't just have a f***ing fight anymore, Klitschko did similar stuff to fury the night they fought.
Didnt check them after the fight either for Some reason.
Proper taking the piss and being utterly disrespectful at best.

It's shocking tbh.
You could say Eddie hasnt broken any rules and followed the process, but morally I can't believe that people, especially in rivas camp weren't told.
The bbboc need to have a look at themselves and how they've acted.
I'm embarrassed tbh. This is the sort of thing you hear about the Russians doing and believe that we are above that and straight down the line.

Tibbs not being kept in the loop is a bit bizarre.
I assume the vada testing was done just before and after the fight, more than a month after the ukad testing (which I think was a sample from June 17th), and the banned substance could have been put of his system by then? Not too hot on drugs and masking them etc...

With regards to the Richard Towers life story podcast although the fella has undoubtedly lead a colourful life does anyone else think there was a element of him making a few things up as he went along?

Only in as much as he was realising he was about to drop himself in it I thought

Back