Latest boxing crack

Last chance saloon for both at world level....Degale is pretty much shot imo and gave up his title rather than face Uzcategui......fancy the fresher Eubank to wear Degale down.

Bookies can hardly split them mind.....with Eubank a slight favorite.
Eubank stoppage? At this stage of degales career....be a cracking statement like.

I would like to see him fight groves again but with a trainer, training him :)

Fuck off. Great thread. Let it live like the ufc one

Nigh on 2 year old
Fair enough.

I only mentioned because with the annual F1 thread, its easier to search by F1 2018 than just F1, as that throws up loads of results. Suppose I could remember "latest boxing", but I tend to just search "boxing" and spend a few seconds working it out.

Also, Roger sometimes deletes very large threads, as they take up loads of space, or something like that.

Fair enough.

I only mentioned because with the annual F1 thread, its easier to search by F1 2018 than just F1, as that throws up loads of results. Suppose I could remember "latest boxing", but I tend to just search "boxing" and spend a few seconds working it out.

Also, Roger sometimes deletes very large threads, as they take up loads of space, or something like that.

I know some forums close threads etc when they reach so many pages or a certain size.

Be gutted if this just got deleted. Some real vintage material such as posts about Mayweather v McGregor etc.

I know some forums close threads etc when they reach so many pages or a certain size.

Be gutted if this just got deleted. Some real vintage material such as posts about Mayweather v McGregor etc.
It’s quakity. I even reviewed some of the shite I’ve posted!!!!!:):)

Looking forward to Eubank Senior keeping a low profile as always in the run up to this one.
I’m really looking forward to it. Eubank jr is my boxing guilty pleasure

Love his character and wild style :)

Back