Latest boxing crack

Woukd you say they are all better than mormeck was? He’d been a very good operator at cruiser and was champion for years.

I’d certainly say usyk better of the two but both unified champions and moved onto heavyweight. Be interesting to see how usyk does

Mormeck lost two fights before Haye iirc? Don't get me wrong Haye was a very good cruiser, but Usyk is a different beast and thus far backed it up. Not sure how anyone could suggest he's another Haye, bar the fact he's cruiser

Do you have long arms marra?

Not particularly. We'd have 12 months anyway mate it would be easy

Mormeck lost two fights before Haye iirc? Don't get me wrong Haye was a very good cruiser, but Usyk is a different beast and thus far backed it up. Not sure how anyone could suggest he's another Haye, bar the fact he's cruiser
I think he’d reversed one defeat though.

As I said I’d put usyk above Haye but his bigger tests are to come.

Those 12 rounds should mean Fury is even sharper for a rematch. Fury should have got the decision, I had it 114-112 and that was being generous to Wilder.
If Fury was in the same condition he was in 3 years ago does anyone think he wouldn't have been put down once?

In the words of Adam Smith, 'the heavyweight landscape is absolutely fascinating'. No idea how the next year or so is going to pan out, who wants who, and when etc.

What does AJ want? A rematch with Whyte (and to be honest, anybody really) does good UK PPV numbers and fills Wembley / Cardiff etc. so he could pass time fighting a Whyte/Chisora then Pulev in 2019 and wait on the outcome of the rematch. BUT on a worldwide scale (not just Matchroom FC) there'll have to be huge demand for him to fight one of Fury or Wilder, and Eddie Hearn certainly won't want Showtime PPV and BT Box Office having a massive fight next year, a lot bigger than yesterday, at the expense of DAZN and Sky Box Office respectively.

What about Wilder? He has a lot of options. He still has the WBC belt, but failed to get the lineal title, he was a bit fortunate to keep his '0', but his stock hasn't massively increased or fallen, we know he isn't the best technically but his power is legit. Does he want the Fury rematch or does he just want to get that AJ fight instead of risk losing it if the rematch goes a similar way minus the knockdowns. Or does he just have a more straightforward lower key fight next against a Dominic Brezeule, Andy Ruiz Jr etc?

Then Fury? I can't see him fighting AJ before the Wilder rematch, so that could probably be ruled out, but does he really push for the Wilder rematch, kind of force it like Groves did vs Froch or does he just fight another 'contender' in England?

It really is exciting and will be so interesting to see what the next move is, but what I do know, despite it probably ending up as an unofficial final eliminator to fight Joshua in April, the Whyte-Chisora fight to me just becomes a bit meh and we (or I) just really want to see any combination of the main 3.

In fairness, whilst its low quality, the last Whyte-Chisora fight was one hell of a barnstormer.

Audley Harrison

Remind which world titles Fraudley won again?

Don’t get the double embarrassing faces like.
It was a average punch mate. Don’t add to the hype as that is embarrassing.

He’s low down and moving with the punch that glanced his cheek. The connection was made long before the power could build up in the punch. Looked worse than it was.
That’s why he got up quick.
You are a f***ing tube like. I’d love to see you take those two ‘average punches’. Stay out of the conversation you faux expert. f***ing casuals.

Shit the last people I want to be fighting are posters boxers in their avatar - micywinkle do you no t fancy a few rounds in the ring with anyone - it could be arranged in an official boxing ring n a local social club.

Back