Latest boxing crack

Anyone tried to cancel DAZN?

Can't do it online any more, have to call up and there's 54 people in the queue.

I hope the wankers go bust

Their trustpilot speaks volumes.

Won't be long before they want you to cancel via post, even though they'll take your money via their website in seconds.

Their trustpilot speaks volumes.

Won't be long before they want you to cancel via post, even though they'll take your money via their website in seconds.
If this is how they treat people willing to pay for their product, it's nee wonder people are turning to firesticks/hooky streams.

It must be a fairly new thing because I've signed up and cancelled a few times before. Won't be signing up ever again now mind.

If this is how they treat people willing to pay for their product, it's nee wonder people are turning to firesticks/hooky streams.

It must be a fairly new thing because I've signed up and cancelled a few times before. Won't be signing up ever again now mind.

Hearn needs to get Matchroom back on Sky. I'll not be giving DAZN another penny.

They've personally never fucked me over since I cancelled, but know so many people who've had issues and no chance im supporting such an unscrupulous company.

Back