Latest boxing crack

You seen Joshua’s crack this week saying he thought he was boxing like Ali and winning the fight vs Usyk ?!?

Worrying

Dont get me wrong he’s rightly criticised his corner for not having the balls to tell him he was losing the fight and thats the reasons he’s made change to bis team !

Everything's got to go his way on the night for him to have a chance to win the fight but i do think the corner change has given him more of a chance

You seen Joshua’s crack this week saying he thought he was boxing like Ali and winning the fight vs Usyk ?!?

Worrying

Dont get me wrong he’s rightly criticised his corner for not having the balls to tell him he was losing the fight and thats the reasons he’s made change to bis team !

Everything's got to go his way on the night for him to have a chance to win the fight but i do think the corner change has given him more of a chance
I was supposed to paste the quote in here but forgot. He's blamed his corners instructions for making him think he was winning, and went onto say he thought he was winning,boxing like Ali which was why he looked confused when they announced Usyk had won 😂.now I don't dislike AJ like some but he's a bit deluded here

Worrying

I watched the whole fight again a few weeks ago, Joshua was never winning or in control, if he really thought he was than that is worrying from his part and very worrying from his corner's.

AJ wants to blame anyone but himself. I find it very strange that he believed he was up in that fight. In reality the cracks were there for all to see in previous fights when he constantly looks confused and can't change his own game plan..

It wasn't even close

What I find concerning for AJ above most other stuff in that fight is that the rounds where he had success in the mid rounds, he didn't even try to keep it up. Almost like he didn't even know it was the route to winning.

What I find concerning for AJ above most other stuff in that fight is that the rounds where he had success in the mid rounds, he didn't even try to keep it up. Almost like he didn't even know it was the route to winning.
His mind is so fragile after Ruiz aint it ! As you he couldnt continue his success as probably the first time he got countered or what he was doing didnt work he paniced, bottled it and couldnt think of anything else to do or try !

And i think that fragility also impacts his ability to take a punch and push on now, think now he takes a punch and worries and panics rather than thinking i’ll punch you back harder like he did earlier in his career

His mind is so fragile after Ruiz aint it ! As you he couldnt continue his success as probably the first time he got countered or what he was doing didnt work he paniced, bottled it and couldnt think of anything else to do or try !

And i think that fragility also impacts his ability to take a punch and push on now, think now he takes a punch and worries and panics rather than thinking i’ll punch you back harder like he did earlier in his career
Not sure if he thought he was unbeatable but he must have known he could be put on his arse and get back up and win. Ruiz is a fat twat and I do not rate him at all. I put it down to Joshua not being as good as he actually thinks he is. Seems to have came into the heavyweight scene when it was full of aged fighters on the way down. Now Fury is back and Usyk stepping up, he’s been knocked down a peg. I wouldn’t even put him in the top 3. If Usyk sparks him out cold I cannot see him coming back as a contender. If he doesn’t retire we’ll probably see shit money spinner grudge matches like him fighting Whyte at Wembley.

Did it ever come out how Hoshua was right before the Ruiz fight? Heard hearn and AJ allude to it themselves a few times but never found out what they meant.

Tete boxing well early. Pace suiting him

Boom

Last edited by a moderator:
Joyce really needs to get a move on. Parker would have been an ideal step up as he needs to be fighting at fringe world level if he's going to do anything before he gets too old.

Back