Latest boxing crack

As you say, makes no sense how BJS did all that under cameras and yet his boys got nicked
Bjs has some stuff he needs to sort, but gun and knives like....even he wouldn’t risk that, he’d be doing bird Guvnor
Game plan went out of the window after the knockdown. Arrogance I reckon.
Gameplay.?....ere T just get ya sel out there and windmill the hower.

Last edited:
Bjs has some stuff he needs to sort, but gun and knives like....even he wouldn’t risk that, he’d be doing bird Guvnor

Agree with this. BJS was bending over backwards to defend one of the most wanted men in Europe... Doubt he needs to carry a tool himself, he's probably pretty well protected and he sure as fuck isn't getting dropped off a bairn :lol:

As much as he came across as a knacker post-fight it's impossible not to feel sorry for Lopez when reading that. Sounds as though he shouldn't have been anywhere near a ring on Saturday night.

As much as he came across as a knacker post-fight it's impossible not to feel sorry for Lopez when reading that. Sounds as though he shouldn't have been anywhere near a ring on Saturday night.
That is the sport though mate. There are times I shouldn't be anywhere near work on a Monday morning but I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back