Latest boxing crack

Tommy fury at evens is printing money, surely?

It's throwing money down the drain quite literally and metaphorically, absolute opposite of printing money.

Besides, Paul is probably the best out of all the social media fighters, it isn't saying much but I'll be surprised if Fury lasted a round.. He truly is f***ing terrible.. I'd knock em out he's that bad.

Paul's guaranteed 5 mil, Fury's guaranteed a mil. Neither of em are losing from this.

It's throwing money down the drain quite literally and metaphorically, absolute opposite of printing money.

Besides, Paul is probably the best out of all the social media fighters, it isn't saying much but I'll be surprised if Fury lasted a round.. He truly is f***ing terrible.. I'd knock em out he's that bad.

Paul's guaranteed 5 mil, Fury's guaranteed a mil. Neither of em are losing from this.
So you will be backing Paul at 6/4 then?

So you will be backing Paul at 6/4 then?

No. I'll be backing the 1st round stoppage. Having a half-brother who's the best Heavyweight boxer doesn't make you a fighter. He's got ne heart, ne passion, ne skill, the only thing he's good at is scamming people by fighting people with a combined record of 157 losses.

He's going to get badly hurt and I'm going to enjoy watching it.

No. I'll be backing the 1st round stoppage. Having a half-brother who's the best Heavyweight boxer doesn't make you a fighter. He's got ne heart, ne passion, ne skill, the only thing he's good at is scamming people by fighting people with a combined record of 157 losses.

He's going to get badly hurt and I'm going to enjoy watching it.

bookmarked marra

Thats hardly encouraging for him

Goes both ways, not sure you can be confident when Jake Paul hasn't fought a boxer and the combined record of all of his opponents is what, 0-0?

Goes both ways, not sure you can be confident when Jake Paul hasn't fought a boxer and the combined record of all of his opponents is what, 0-0?

Woodley 2 years ago would of destroyed Paul, that loss to Usman inflicted some serious PTSD being afraid to throw ever again and it unfortunately happened again. Woodley beat himself, Paul didn't beat anyone.

And in the rare moments Woodley did throw Paul struggled, but atleast Paul showed some sort of Boxing IQ to fight on the outside as he knew he can't trade with Woodley.

Paul didn't beat anyone.

Nor did any of his opponents :D
If he wasn't called Fury he'd not even be mentioned in the Boxing world.

Can't for the life of me find it, but there was a boxing social or an IFL interview with John Fury over a year ago asking him about his sons and he essentially excluded Tommy and made out like wasn't a real Fury :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back