Latest boxing crack

Ronnie Rowe .

I was more talking about the lads who leave the amateur game after being Olympian/world level fighters . Obviously they are going to have a few fights to ease them into the pro game but after that they should be looking to move up to elite level very quickly.
By all accounts Ronnie was a tremendous bloke and responsible for the success of Birtley. Even if others try to take credit.
It would be brilliant to see Pat and Luke fight at the stadium. British titles.
2 very popular lads. A bit radged like.

Some decent talent about up here at the moment.

Last edited:
Tin hat on here, especially as he is a local lad, but I wish Josh Kelly would stop posting modelling pics on instagram giving shout outs for clothing catalogues and get putting right the wrongs of 6 month ago.

Tin hat on here, especially as he is a local lad, but I wish Josh Kelly would stop posting modelling pics on instagram giving shout outs for clothing catalogues and get putting right the wrongs of 6 month ago.
No news of a next fight being lined up as far as I can see. Unfortunately it looks like the heart doesn't match the talent for Josh. Hope he proves me wrong.

I think if you've ever dabbled in a bit boxing you'll know how much graft it's took to get to where he is but saying that, you're right. Seems like he's too concerned about style over substance.
I'm sure everyone up here wishes him the best but focus on ya boxing. Achieve what your talent warrants then pout all ya like on the Internet.

Anyone else not getting as high resolution from the DAZN App as they would from tv?

Hope Ebanie Bridges gets beat, I had a falling out with her on Instagram, told her where to go and blocked her when I could see her typing a reply in DM's :lol:

Anyone else not getting as high resolution from the DAZN App as they would from tv?

Hope Ebanie Bridges gets beat, I had a falling out with her on Instagram, told her where to go and blocked her when I could see her typing a reply in DM's :lol:
Stream is fine for me. It's never going to be a TV channel so get used to it Grandad.

Back