Latest boxing crack

He is mandatory for the WBA now I think. Won't get it like because boxing is silly.

He's not even close. He's not even ranked in the WBA.

The likelyhood of him getting any title shot is close to zero as it's the AJ/Usyk division he's ranked in and if AJ wins the Saudi talk will come back again.

Last edited:
He's mandatory for the WBO but that mandated position has just been cashed by Usyk so he's looking at two years before it's mandated again which will bring him to 37 years old.

He's probably better off trying to either jump to the WBC and hope Joshua/Fury doesn't happen and he can get a fight with Fury (or Wilder) who has some stable alliance in Warren (how much he does for Fury and what weight that will hold I don't know mind).

Or seeing his contract with Warren out and sign for Matchroom and hope either the belts get split or he can get paydays v any of Joshua, Whyte, Chisora, Parker etc.

That said he might be happy to just wait out the mandatory in 2023 and take what payday he can get.

He's mandatory for the WBO but that mandated position has just been cashed by Usyk so he's looking at two years before it's mandated again which will bring him to 37 years old.

He's probably better off trying to either jump to the WBC and hope Joshua/Fury doesn't happen and he can get a fight with Fury (or Wilder) who has some stable alliance in Warren (how much he does for Fury and what weight that will hold I don't know mind).

Or seeing his contract with Warren out and sign for Matchroom and hope either the belts get split or he can get paydays v any of Joshua, Whyte, Chisora, Parker etc.

That said he might be happy to just wait out the mandatory in 2023 and take what payday he can get.
He's got no chance of getting a world shot in the next two year no matter what route he takes. Might as well try and get a fight with Whyte for a pay day.

He's got no chance of getting a world shot in the next two year no matter what route he takes. Might as well try and get a fight with Whyte for a pay day.
It's not looking very good for him. He either needs Joshua and Fury to completely fall apart (or either to lose) or the belts to start crumbling away.

That said I'm sure one of the sanctioning bodies will make up a belt for him if they offer a decent sanctioning fee.

It's not looking very good for him. He either needs Joshua and Fury to completely fall apart (or either to lose) or the belts to start crumbling away.

That said I'm sure one of the sanctioning bodies will make up a belt for him if they offer a decent sanctioning fee.
Aye. He can get a regular belt or a silver belt and call himself a world champion such is the daftness of the sanctioning bodies.

It was a good evenly matched bout I reckon.

I hate the scoring system where they have 5 judges and they randomly pick 3 of them to score at the end. What's the point in that!
Aye was decent bout like. Close but I thought the Thai lad well deserved the first round and even the second when mcgrail was chasing and getting countered.

Back