Latest boxing crack

You all think Froch beats Benn in their primes? Man, Benn could take a punch. I dunno about that one.
Joe beats them both, agreed.

Anyone else wish Del had simply had more fights against people who weren't expected to beat him? He only seems to have had very very hard fights for a few years now. Especially since turning his training etc around - it would have been good to see him win a fight fights at European level.

On the Froch debate, stick him in with Canelo, Golovkin, Calzaghe
Think you get two wars and a potential classic if he could walk through Calzaghes punches and catch him enough times

What does everyone think about Usyk v Joyce? I think Joyce gets to him over 12, he'll keep coming forward knowing Usyk can't hurt him. Don't think Usyk's skill will be able to compensate sufficiently for the size and power difference.

What does everyone think about Usyk v Joyce? I think Joyce gets to him over 12, he'll keep coming forward knowing Usyk can't hurt him. Don't think Usyk's skill will be able to compensate sufficiently for the size and power difference.

I have no idea what to think. I think Usyk is class. Really skilled boxer but he did not look comfortable early on against Del Boy and Joyce has more about him than Chisora does these days.

Haway man. It's not even a contest. If Eddie Hearn puts him into the same ring as Usyk then he should liable for accessory to murder.

Del Boy made Usyk look worse than he actually is because the gameplan was to lean on him and rough him up and have a back lane fight with him, and he showed experience and heart to stay in it when the game plan started failing. Joyce on the other hand hasn't even fought a Southpaw at Pro level never mind deal with someone who wants to actually box.

Last edited:
if usyk and joyce is serious then its insane joyce has power but literally nothing the jab is fantastic against someone poor but usyk would be able to get past that no problem joyce wouldnt be able to do what chisora done early on agaist usyk

Back