Latest boxing crack

Hopefully one thing that the pandemic has drilled into all of the networks/promoters is that once crowds are allowed back at full capacity they need to work together to make certain fights happen, as things stand right now there's no way you can realistically envisage Davis fighting any of Lopez, Garcia or Haney

Davis isn't exactly one to talk on that front although there is something about De La Hoya that seriously rubs a lot of fighters up the wrong way
Was awkward as fuck him an Canelo being in the ring together tonight. I think De La Hoya is a kernt of a promoter though so if he loses all his prospects I'd be quite happy about it.

Davis isn't exactly one to talk on that front although there is something about De La Hoya that seriously rubs a lot of fighters up the wrong way

Once Schaefer left, GBP was always going to deteriorate. Oscar just seems a bit mentally volatile and subsequently a bit of an arsehole.

Just caught the replay there.

Fair play to Garcia for getting up and putting it back on Campbell but I honestly don’t think he does anything with the elite fighters at the weight.

Also, he’s a bellend.

All really good young fighters but him, Lopez and Davis are all massively unlikeable lads. Any pre-fight build up involving any 2 of those 3 would be unwatchable :lol:

I don’t mind confidence at all but it swings more towards arrogance with them, although I don’t mind Lopez as much.

Davis has obviously spent too much time around the likes of Mayweather and Broner.

I don't mind Lopez. I think his dad is a bellend though.

I don’t mind confidence at all but it swings more towards arrogance with them, although I don’t mind Lopez as much.

Davis has obviously spent too much time around the likes of Mayweather and Broner.

A lot of the dislike towards Lopez probably is because of his fatha but he can get fucked with that Fortnite celebration!

These fighters trying to emulate Floyd's attitude from his later career when they're at a point in theirs where Floyd was relatively humble and taking big risk fights at the same point. Bit stupid really

These fighters trying to emulate Floyd's attitude from his later career when they're at a point in theirs where Floyd was relatively humble and taking big risk fights at the same point. Bit stupid really

Absolutely. It gets lapped up on social media though.

Back