Latest boxing crack

I never knew about the Dubois comments until an hour or so after the fight reading youtube comments. I was not arsed who won, but now I am over the moon Dubois got beat, karma for the prick

Still haven't gotten bored watching this. The face skidding off the canvas has me laughing everytime.

Not a fan of this YouTube boxing thing. You can end up with two lads, one who can fight, knows how to move and can bang a bit and another who has no place in a boxing ring. Someone is going to end up getting seriously hurt if the keep doing these things.

Honestly, he sounded it.

His Twitter is full of drunken gems. One of them made me spit my beer out when I read it. Somebody messaged asking him to follow them so he could DM them and he just replied "are you disrespecting me" :lol:.

My first coach was good mates with Glenn. Some mad stories from his journeys with him probably best kept off here, but he undoubtedly deals with some issues from his brothers death etc. Spent time around Lennox in camp and told me how he realised how much of an animal Lennox was when he box jumped up on to a massively elevated ring for sparring.

His Twitter is full of drunken gems. One of them made me spit my beer out when I read it. Somebody messaged asking him to follow them so he could DM them and he just replied "are you disrespecting me" :lol:.

My first coach was good mates with Glenn. Some mad stories from his journeys with him probably best kept off here, but he undoubtedly deals with some issues from his brothers death etc. Spent time around Lennox in camp and told me how he realised how much of an animal Lennox was when he box jumped up on to a massively elevated ring for sparring.
:eek: :eek::lol:

I think the Lennox story was actually at a media workout or something and realizing just how how fucked Glenn was. Was few stories of hearing sparring with McCall at a Tyson camp. Well respected by plenty of good and great fighters just hope he gets on top of the drinking because ultimately will see him out of an income in the game

I think the Lennox story was actually at a media workout or something and realizing just how how fucked Glenn was. Was few stories of hearing sparring with McCall at a Tyson camp. Well respected by plenty of good and great fighters just hope he gets on top of the drinking because ultimately will see him out of an income in the game
Surely he shouldn't be fighting then?

is there anything in the week coming ?

I recorded a 30 for 30 documentary on Buster Douglas flattening a peak Tyson. Watching that sometime this week hopefully

is there anything in the week coming ?

I recorded a 30 for 30 documentary on Buster Douglas flattening a peak Tyson. Watching that sometime this week hopefully
BJS this Friday, Errol Spence on Saturday / Sunday AM

If you meant next week, Joesph Parker on Friday 11th and Joshua on Saturday 12th

Last edited:

Back