Latest boxing crack

Povetkin is an old man. When was the last time he looked good against a decent fighter?

Whyte gets little credit for winning this imo. He's wasted his prime years making fights against Chisora look competitive.

I doubt I'll bother watching it to be honest.

Last good win was against Takam 6 years ago when he was roided to the grills.

Looked poor against Hughie and clearly lost the Hunter fight in Saudi IMO.

Povetkin is an old man. When was the last time he looked good against a decent fighter?

Whyte gets little credit for winning this imo. He's wasted his prime years making fights against Chisora look competitive.

I doubt I'll bother watching it to be honest.
First 4 rds of the Joshua fight.
michael hunter fight not long back
Decent punt on povetkin at 6-1 for the tko/ko, feels good value.

agree With Whyte being favourite but looking at povetkin left hook to take him out, timber.

Last edited:
Watching the weigh ins (delayed, I know).

Povetkin looks very light.
I thought Whyte would be lighter, but he looks spot on.

Last edited:
I know he's got form, but Pov has a career of it :lol:
That was quicker and easier than I thought 😂

whytye heavy. Second heaviest of his career at top level.
Put a few quid on Povetkin by ko 6/1 is massive for a 50/50 fight.
Whyte gets rocked or put down in alot of his fights. He's been buzzed by jabs before.
He’s getting put down marra. 3 rd round. Leaping left book from the crouch.😉

Last edited:
That was quicker and easier than I thought 😂

whytye heavy. Second heaviest of his career at top level.

He’s getting put down marra. 3 rd round. Leaping left book from the crouch.😉

if Parker can rock and trouble Whyte then for sure Povetkin can, he’s more intelligent as a fighter than Parker and Whyte moves slower which i think was the trouble for Povetkin against Hunter

I dislike Povetkin because he is a massive drugs cheat but if he sparks Whyte I would be over the moon just so I don't have to hear him crying about his mandatory shot at the WBC belt.
Whyte 100% deserves to have had his WBC shot years ago.
He's probably paid them a million quid in the last 3 years in sanctioning fees for all the nonsense belts they've given him instead of just giving him what he'd already earned.

He's probably paid them a million quid in the last 3 years in sanctioning fees for all the nonsense belts they've given him instead of just giving him what he'd already earned.
Aye he does. I think it’s the turning down of the wbo, ibf and wbc sho and a circa 5 million quid purse that winds people up on the back of his constant whining, and that of Eddie and matchroom.
(They never mention the AJ refusal)

Ruiz took it and made f***ing generation cash.
Martinez had his comeback fight last night, aged 45.
Fuck me. Golden boy reckons he’s serious anarl.

The WBC is a shambles nowadays. He should have accepted the world title fight he was offered last year. He will be getting another nonsense belt tonight.

Hearn is doing my head in as well. Telling Fury he needs to give Whyte his mandatory while also announcing that Fury and Joshua will fight next year. Wally.

Last edited:

Back