Latest boxing crack

WBC have confirmed fury must face Whyte next if he defeats wilder.

1000 plus days is too long for a mandatory challenger like and Whyte is a lot better now than when he faced joshua.

There are still ifs and buts as they both have to get through their fights.

It pushes the Joshua bout further in the future though.

1000 plus days is too long for a mandatory challenger like and Whyte is a lot better now than when he faced joshua.

"Dillian takes priority," Hearn told Sky Sports. "Dillian has to have that fight by the end of February, and if it goes into March, it goes into March.

"Anthony Joshua is boxing in December. He won't be ready to box again until June-July.

Eddie man. So Fury and Joshua are both fighting in December, he expects Fury to then fight Whyte by Feb or March but Joshua won't be ready til June or July?

"Dillian takes priority," Hearn told Sky Sports. "Dillian has to have that fight by the end of February, and if it goes into March, it goes into March.

"Anthony Joshua is boxing in December. He won't be ready to box again until June-July.

Eddie man. So Fury and Joshua are both fighting in December, he expects Fury to then fight Whyte by Feb or March but Joshua won't be ready til June or July?

He will want any edge he can get over fury, assuming he wins as he is a better fighter that joshua. I think whyte will be dangerous for both of them assuming he gets past the old but still dangerous povetkin.

He is better than he was the last time he challanged, he has grown a lot as a fighter since then.

Last edited:
He will want any edge he can get over fury, assuming he wins as he is a better fighter that joshua. I think whyte will be dangerous for both of them assuming he gets past the old but still dangerous povetkin.

He is better than he was the last time he challanged, he has grown a lot as a fighter since then.
Yep, losing to Joshua was the making of Whyte, hes improved massively since and is a dangerous opponent for anyone.

Its a weird situation though. For all I think Hearn (not Joshua) has put so many obstacles in the way too avoid AJ facing Wilder and Fury, they have to make the fight happen now. Assuming Fury beats Wilder again, does Hearn hope for Whyte to beat Fury knowing that scuppers the Fury/Joshua mega fight, or does he go along with it to placate Whyte's whining about the mandatory and hope Fury beats his own man to secure the pay day?

Joshua also has the mandatory with Usyk. Said before Covid that the ideal realistic set up would be Joshua defending against Pulev in June, Fury beating Wilder in July or August, Joshua defending against Usyk in December, Fury against Whyte in February then Fury/Joshua in July at Wembley. Then all mandatories are taken care of and there's no excuse of 'we had to go to Saudi / Vegas because we couldn't do Fury/Joshua outdoors in December'. Obviously can't do that now but have a bad feeling we'll be waiting till 2022 before Fury-Joshua.

Mind, Fury only has 2 fights left on the ESPN deal,assuming that's Wilder and Whyte I don't know if that makes it more or less likely Fury-Joshua happens over here or abroad.

Whyte looked a fat mess last time I saw him. I'm not sure he's on top form - althuogh I hope he is

Fury stands Whyte on his head, Slow painful beating.

life and death against gatekeeper level fighters like chisora and Parker.
shoild have took the 5 million versus Joshua and rolled the dice, he had a punchers chance against the fragile Joshua in the rematch, has fuck all chance against fury.

i can only assume he was badly advised and they thought wilder would win.....

Back