Latest boxing crack

Just watching the fight again waiting for the match. Wilder actually landed 4 big punches in first 2 rounds which Tyson just ate up. Normal men would have been blown away. Awesome performance from fury.

Just watching the fight again waiting for the match. Wilder actually landed 4 big punches in first 2 rounds which Tyson just ate up. Normal men would have been blown away. Awesome performance from fury.
That's what I said when I said the judges could have given Wilder the first 2 rounds - flashy shots they were

I think Wilder realised then he was in big bother.

That's what I said when I said the judges could have given Wilder the first 2 rounds - flashy shots they were
I would have to disagree there. Tyson still won the rounds but wilder did land 4 big punches. Just proved wat a chin the gypsy king has. Will wipe the floor with AJ no chin.

I would have to disagree there. Tyson still won the rounds but wilder did land 4 big punches. Just proved wat a chin the gypsy king has. Will wipe the floor with AJ no chin.
Ah, as per my original post on this - yes, I don't think Wilder won the rounds, I just know how corrupt judges would use those few flashy shots to justify giving them to him.

I think Wilder is relying on Tyson to drop the ball for the third fight.
Wilder will have studied everything Tyson's said about motivation and stuff not meaning much to him now he's won all titles.
Tyson was as serious for this second fight as he's likely ever been.
Can he motivate himself to do it a third time?
Wilder will be banking on him going off the rails...maybe.

So here's what I think will happen.

If Tyson accepts the bout, Wilder and crew will scrutinise his journey up to close to fight month and if he sees the focus in Tyson's eyes and the sharpness in his body and mind, I predict Wilder will back out, citing whatever he needs to to make himself look like the warrior who's been unlucky.

This would then leave Tyson fit and ready to take on a new opponent as a ready and waiting fast fix. AJ?

If Wilder fights it would have to be in England or somewhere other than the USA and I don't think he'll be up for that, regardless.

I may be a mile out but that's how I could see it.
Wilder is no box office draw. We seen that in Vegas.
Tyson is.

I'd like to know what the call is for purse percentages for a third fight. Anyone know?

Last edited:
Fury controlled distance superbly, that's why the shots were taken so well, because even though they landed he knew they were coming and managed to ride the momentum.

If Wilder really wants the rematch, he needs to really have some belief deep down that he can do better. He also needs to consider that had Jack Reiss been referee again, he probably would've been stopped in the 4th round, because I don't think he could walk side to side and then forward to the ref.

I think Wilder is relying on Tyson to drop the ball for the third fight.
Wilder will have studied everything Tyson's said about motivation and stuff not meaning much to him now he's won all titles.
Tyson was as serious for this second fight as he's likely ever been.
Can he motivate himself to do it a third time?
Wilder will be banking on him going off the rails...maybe.

So here's what I think will happen.

If Tyson accepts the bout, Wilder and crew will scrutinise his journey up to close to fight month and if he sees the focus in Tyson's eyes and the sharpness in his body and mind, I predict Wilder will back out, citing whatever he needs to to make himself look like the warrior who's been unlucky.

This would then leave Tyson fit and ready to take on a new opponent as a ready and waiting fast fix. AJ?

If Wilder fights it would have to be in England or somewhere other than the USA and I don't think he'll be up for that, regardless.

I may be a mile out but that's how I could see it.
Wilder is no box office draw. We seen that in Vegas.
Tyson is.

I'd like to know what the call is for purse percentages for a third fight. Anyone know?

It's 60/40 in Fury's favour.

Embarrassing talk from wilder. Straight after he said he had problems leading upto the fight that’s why he got beat.
Now he’s saying the gonk suit was too heavy, then he says his trainer was hired by fury’s camp to throw the towel in. The same fella what probably saved his life.
nowt worse than a bad loser, hold ya hands up and admit you got your head punched in, end of.

Other than contractual obligations is there any need whatsoever for a 3rd fight?

they’ve fought 19 rounds and Fury has won 17 of them. Even ones he lost due to knockdowns he finished on top in them.

It’s a complete mismatch. Fury will be far too big and bully him again.

Could be a last big pay day for Wilder.

Wilder continues to make a tit of himself, so far he's blamed.
The entrance gear

His corner for throwing the towel in "And then I heard he was influenced by another fighter in the audience and it makes a lot of conspiracy theories in your head why he did it. It didn’t make sense.”

So I told my team to never, ever, no matter what it may look like, to never throw the towel in with me because I’m a special kind. I still had five rounds left. No matter what it looked like, I was still in the fight.”

Wilder continues to make a tit of himself, so far he's blamed.
The entrance gear

His corner for throwing the towel in "And then I heard he was influenced by another fighter in the audience and it makes a lot of conspiracy theories in your head why he did it. It didn’t make sense.”

So I told my team to never, ever, no matter what it may look like, to never throw the towel in with me because I’m a special kind. I still had five rounds left. No matter what it looked like, I was still in the fight.”

I think he’s still a bit punch drunk from the weekend.

Embarrassing talk from wilder. Straight after he said he had problems leading upto the fight that’s why he got beat.
Now he’s saying the gonk suit was too heavy, then he says his trainer was hired by fury’s camp to throw the towel in. The same fella what probably saved his life.
nowt worse than a bad loser, hold ya hands up and admit you got your head punched in, end of.
Its embarrassing like. Just making himself a laughingstock

Back