Last of us: remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit myself last night when you fall down the lift and then looking for the key card and generator, thought I heard a couple runners but thought nowt of it since there was none in the last 5-10 minutes, two of them ran in screaming and nearly jumped out me skin! Then when I finally found the generator a f***ing bloater walks in! :lol:

Think my tactic will be turn the generator on, and just f***ing run for the exit upstairs.

Class that bit, used all my petrol bombs and nail bombs to get past it.

Shit myself last night when you fall down the lift and then looking for the key card and generator, thought I heard a couple runners but thought nowt of it since there was none in the last 5-10 minutes, two of them ran in screaming and nearly jumped out me skin! Then when I finally found the generator a f***ing bloater walks in! :lol:

Think my tactic will be turn the generator on, and just f***ing run for the exit upstairs.

A few nail bombs help. You can plant them before it kicks off

Took me ages that bit :oops:

I gave up on hardened mode when you drop down into the wonky building just after you meet your first clicker. I can get the first one or two but that's it. Even tried sprinting then climbing but no joy. One sees me then the rest join in.

I think it where you get to play Ellie that it really shines as you see what a resilient person she is...but still vulnerable to bad things and bad people

I gave up on hardened mode when you drop down into the wonky building just after you meet your first clicker. I can get the first one or two but that's it. Even tried sprinting then climbing but no joy. One sees me then the rest join in.
I can't get past that on normal ha.

I think it where you get to play Ellie that it really shines as you see what a resilient person she is...but still vulnerable to bad things and bad people
i just did that bit and am now at the cabins after the horse is shot, I don't want it to end!

Thought Joel was dead at first like until I seen him in the house, didn't even realise that was why she was getting the medicine at first! :lol::oops:

That James character or whatever he is called to fight the bloater and the runners/clickers is weird like

i just did that bit and am now at the cabins after the horse is shot, I don't want it to end!

Thought Joel was dead at first like until I seen him in the house, didn't even realise that was why she was getting the medicine at first! :lol::oops:

That James character or whatever he is called to fight the bloater and the runners/clickers is weird like
His name is Dave isn't it? He's a right twat

You don't know the half of it yet ;)

Thought the same mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back