Last of us: remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

For those who have found it a boring slow starter, I completely agree, however...dont give up! I was of the exact same opinion but perservered and it turned out to be one of the best games I've played.

I'm still addicted to playing online too. Upto Level 76 now. I need a f***ing life!

Just when I thought it couldn't have been any better I've just finished 'left behind'
Jesus Christ no game comes close to this.

I'm downloading the map packs for online now. May as well give it a shot.

Going to get this tonight!

Managed to get it alright but was on Destiny til half 8 so didn't dare stick it on incase I ended up playing it until about 3am :oops::lol:

Last edited:
Gonna start this tonight. Any recommendations on what difficulty level to do? I'm not a big gamer and only really played gta, la noire games before.

I started it on the default which I think is just normal. Just got to the bit where Joel and ellie are walking though the woods to the town. Been canny good so far and the graphics are absolutely amazing. I hate those bloody clickers like.

I started it on the default which I think is just normal. Just got to the bit where Joel and ellie are walking though the woods to the town. Been canny good so far and the graphics are absolutely amazing. I hate those bloody clickers like.
I played on normal first time through and managed to get through it without to much stress.

Thought normal was just about right for a first playthrough like. Not too easy but not too hard that it was overly difficult that you couldn't enjoy the story etc

Shit myself last night when you fall down the lift and then looking for the key card and generator, thought I heard a couple runners but thought nowt of it since there was none in the last 5-10 minutes, two of them ran in screaming and nearly jumped out me skin! Then when I finally found the generator a f***ing bloater walks in! :lol:

Think my tactic will be turn the generator on, and just f***ing run for the exit upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back