Last album you listened to from start to finish?

New James album - Yummy. Not that impressed to be honest. Only see one potential classic after a couple of listens and even that has a pretentious first couple of minutes (Shadow of a Giant).

Really enjoying this thread. I keep checking in to see everyone’s diverse music tastes!

And, not to mention it’s one of the most harmonious threads on here. There’s nee fighting in here! Bliss!

James - Yummy

For a band that's been going for over 40 years it's bloody excellent. I love Tim Booths lyrical style and the band are as good a bunch of musicians as you'll find imo

I've put all of the tracks on my main Spotify playlist

8 boxes sorted through. 1 box worth (300) were gonna be sold but at 10p a disc it’s not worth the hassle so the charity shop it is. Took 40 yesterday and came back with 2 ffs. Having another sort through of the remaining 260.

The Screaming Trees have redeemed themselves via their Dust album. It’s a lot better than I remembered it. I think I may have mixed em up with TQOTSA……who really are as bland as owt.
So Dusts a keeper.

Last edited:
8 boxes sorted through. 1 box worth (300) were gonna be sold but at 10p a disc it’s not worth the hassle so the charity shop it is. Took 40 yesterday and came back with 2 ffs. Having another sort through of the remaining 260.

The Screaming Trees have redeemed themselves via their Dust album. It’s a lot better than I remembered it. I think I may have mixed em up with TQOTSA……who really are as bland as owt.
So Dusts a keeper.

Dust is their most accessible album IMO. Sounds a bit like something that could have been recorded in the late sixties at times.

Don't forget to sign GiftAid at the shop. :cool:

Back