Last 5 games

The games haven’t been like that mate, Luton had the better chances yesterday for example

It’s not like these are unlucky draws. We’ve great commitment and heart but been struggling a bit yesterday

God you’re so boring like, piers Morgan style tweets

Ah so suddenly you agree we need to spend a bit!!!?!

A bet your eyes must be burning

A bet your eyes must be burning

Not really I’m being totally fair. There’s no crisis at all but our form has dipped and we need some signings to get things going again

Sorry if that makes me a “hysterical bed wetter” or whatever the fuck that means

Us, Luton and Portsmouth. 9 points each from our Last 5. All unbeaten. Not much in it.

We are tied 2nd top scorers in the league and tied best defence in the league.

If we win our game in hand we will be 2nd. 2 points from top.

I predict automatic promotion.

10 draws, we should be 10 points further on at least

I think there is a bit of frustration as we looked really good in patches earlier in the season and most people seemed to think as the season went on we would improve. We haven't really seen that improvement in performances and seem to have reverted far more to grinding out results.
It's a hard time to judge with a lot of games (mainly against teams towards the top of the league) and a few injuries and suspensions but we really could do with kicking on, we should get promoted from this league fairly comfortably imo.

Us, Luton and Portsmouth. 9 points each from our Last 5. All unbeaten. Not much in it.

Spot on mate, I still think we'll be champions.

Come 19th March, we'll know where we really are, and if promotion is a odds on chance, a half decent chance or just a pipe dream. 3 games in 7 days (2 of those away, will surely take it out of the players)

Yesterdays awful officiating doesn't really help as we could've took all 3 points even with Mcguire off the pitch (it was never a pen!)

a good crowd of over 4000 at Barnsley would really help and im sure we'll sell out again for the Tuesday Night game!

This is all true of course however if we could defend I think we would be clear at the top. Ross apparently used to win a lot of games with St Mirren 1-0 which did Arsenal no harm in days gone by but they could defend.

Not really I’m being totally fair. There’s no crisis at all but our form has dipped and we need some signings to get things going again

Sorry if that makes me a “hysterical bed wetter” or whatever the fuck that means
Some of the shite that was posted on here yesterday (which I didn't single you out) was embarrassing.

It just shows that we aren't the only ones having a "bad time".

We still have quite a bit of room to improve and I do think we'll see us sign a couple of good players that'll improve us this month.
A few decent additions and our injury list imoroving would be massive!

Didn't see much myself, I do think we are struggling though
I agree we're not seeing teams off as we would like, but we are still 3rd with a game in hand. We've had to deal with injuries anarl The only difference is Luton and Portsmouth haven't dropped points over two or three games ( and have settled sides) I'm still sure we'll go up this season..

Didn't see much myself, I do think we are struggling though

We don't have that same spark about us.
Despite this though I don't think we have had a game where I thought we were second best. We have had periods where we have been second best but over 90 minutes I don't think we have.

Think our players have looked abit lethargic lately and our injuries are taking a toll on players.

We don't have that same spark about us.
Despite this though I don't think we have had a game where I thought we were second best. We have had periods where we have been second best but over 90 minutes I don't think we have.

Think our players have looked abit lethargic lately and our injuries are taking a toll on players.

I've thought the squad was short all season, I really think we are fortunate Maja has been so good as even if Wyke was fit we don't have enough goals

Time to spend a bit of money, its not always the answer, but we need a real injection of quality IMO

I've thought the squad was short all season, I really think we are fortunate Maja has been so good as even if Wyke was fit we don't have enough goals

Time to spend a bit of money, its not always the answer, but we need a real injection of quality IMO

We clearly need something extra.

Think we could do with a bit more of a physical presence. We have the skill but lacking physically.

If we had a better physical presence we'd be better at defending set pieces and that would improve us massively.

i totally agree with you, been thinking it myself for weeks, and telling mates of mine the same, the sooner this issue is sorted the better for me, then we can look at the forwards. as our goals seem to just be trickling at the moment.

absolute rubbish post. how dare you come on here after the shambles of the last 2 league games. don't you know we're shite and haven't got a cat in hells chance of promotion.

This is all true of course however if we could defend I think we would be clear at the top. Ross apparently used to win a lot of games with St Mirren 1-0 which did Arsenal no harm in days gone by but they could defend.
By all accounts he used to surrender possession and go long a lot. We see this a fair bit mind.

Back