Lasses having spray tans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to have a bit of a tan in summer and spray tans are better than risking skin cancer

Seeing people mahogany in the middle of winter is a bit odd , loads where I work do the injections and look absolutely absurd
What the hell are the injections?!

Injections that give you a mahogany tan , a tan David Dickinson can only dream of

Funnily enough David Dickinson's tan is natural. His birth name was David Gulesserian and he is of Armenian extract. He was adopted as an infant by the Dickinson's.

A lass at my old work used to get tan injections. She looked like the texture and colour of a prune. Another lass was a sun bed queen for years. She told me she had been a fool when in later life she'd had several skin cancer scares and had aged terribly.

Last year a young lass from work came in a couple of days before the Xmas party looking like her normal English brunette but on the day of the party itself had transformed into a darker version of the Princess off Aladdin. Quite an eye opener and she looked f***ing ridiculous to be honest :)

Funnily enough David Dickinson's tan is natural. His birth name was David Gulesserian and he is from Armenian extract. He was adopted as an infant by the Dickinson's.

A lass at work used to get tan injections. She looked like the texture and colour of a prune.

Another lass was a sun bed queen for years. She told me she had been a fool when in later life she'd had several skin cancer scares and had aged terribly.

Last year a young lass from work came in a couple of days before the Xmas party looking like her normal English brunette but on the day of the party itself had transformed into the Princess off Aladin. Quite an eye opener and f***ing ridiculous to be honest :)
I'm glad I'm married cos I find a lot of fashion trends for lasses to be awful - fake tans, tatts, fake eyelashes, fake nails and multiple facial piercings to name a few.

No such thing as a good tan. Every bit of natural tan is skin damage

My mate got one a few year ago for his Bairns christening. He’s canny small in height . Turned up looking like mogely out of jungle book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back