BBC Large police presence for Championship derby

I bet our fans can't wait to see how the Smoggies have kicked their loyal season ticket holders out of an entire end of the Riverside to make way for us all.

I have heard that the Ledgends Lounge has been decorated with Sunderland flags and banners and Boro Club officials have drawn mustaches and large ears on all the photos of their former players to make us feel more at home. :rolleyes:

It’s a league game, but they took 1,000 out of their singing end when we played them in the cup. None of the other shite obviously.

I bet our fans can't wait to see how the Smoggies have kicked their loyal season ticket holders out of an entire end of the Riverside to make way for us all.

I have heard that the Ledgends Lounge has been decorated with Sunderland flags and banners and Boro Club officials have drawn mustaches and large ears on all the photos of their former players to make us feel more at home. :rolleyes:
Never heard this before.

Cleveland Constabulary closed their stables and got rid of their horses years ago, to save money.
Naaaaaaay way

Why would boro do that when it's not a derby ?
Know the dog handlers were from Wales
They're a lot better handling sheep

Last edited:

Back