BBC Large police presence for Championship derby

I remember walking into town the reverse fixture, saw about a dozen police vans, several horses and more policemen just standing around doing nowt
Was comical

I remember some Boro Kid came onto our Bus after a nilnil draw, smacked a Lad and fucked off......They are Morons............

The police know it's an actual derby with a history of bitter rivalry see
After the way the Cleveland police behaved after that other massive Derby ....Hartlepools v York...They will be looking for trouble and any excuse to get stuck in.... Biggest Gang of Thugs in the County!!! :cool:

I bet our fans can't wait to see how the Smoggies have kicked their loyal season ticket holders out of an entire end of the Riverside to make way for us all.

I have heard that the Ledgends Lounge has been decorated with Sunderland flags and banners and Boro Club officials have drawn mustaches and large ears on all the photos of their former players to make us feel more at home. :rolleyes:

I bet our fans can't wait to see how the Smoggies have kicked their loyal season ticket holders out of an entire end of the Riverside to make way for us all.

I have heard that the Ledgends Lounge has been decorated with Sunderland flags and banners and Boro Club officials have drawn mustaches and large ears on all the photos of their former players to make us feel more at home. :rolleyes:
🥱🥱

Back