Lanzarote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked there for six months a few year ago.

Probably one of the most boring places I have been to.

Beautiful landscape and the volcano is good to do.

Did the whole island and was bored after a week.

Lanzagrotty. It's a f***ing shithole. I had a shite experience. Me mate recently had a shite experience. Karl Pilkington had a shite experience.

Go to Tenerife or Gran Canaria instead.

We found a place in Benidorm which is cheaper , so we might go there but earlier I was speaking to one o the girls in my work , she’s back from Bulgaria £750 for 4 for 10 days !!!

Said it was the best holiday ever , £4 for a meal, she said 20 of them spent £200 in the bar over a whole day !!

If ye like drinking ( my lass is a sober sort) it’s an ideal holiday , the hotel food was shite but coz
It was so cheap they didn’t care , just ate out every day

We found a place in Benidorm which is cheaper , so we might go there but earlier I was speaking to one o the girls in my work , she’s back from Bulgaria £750 for 4 for 10 days !!!

Said it was the best holiday ever , £4 for a meal, she said 20 of them spent £200 in the bar over a whole day !!

If ye like drinking ( my lass is a sober sort) it’s an ideal holiday , the hotel food was shite but coz

There was a thread in here not too long ago which basically described bulgaria as hell on earth.

I don’t fancy it.

I'm sure it'll be a wonderful time i Bulgaria. Have a great trip!

We went 5 years ago and our nickname for it is still Lanza grotty even though it was quite nice.

The highlight was the manic coach journey around the volcano.

If you're gonna go try and stay in somewhere decent , Lanzarote park in Playa Blanca is just that and right on the beach, went a few year back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back