Langham Tower

I suspect it was meant to put me off but the constant din was impossible to ignore. I had no choice but to complain to the council. The council and the Police had a meeting with the manager on the Thursday the week before last about the noise and other issues. That weekend was little or no different to the previous weekends hence the issue of the noise abatement notice on Friday.
The owners of those retirement apartments aren't going to be happy.

Does he not realise that playing loud music till after midnight is not a good move!

Lived up at number near the top... the nice bit ;) Did you ever meet Bryan Talbot? (comic artist).. It is a lovely street imo
No mate never spoke to anyone really never used to see them what bit to you class as the top loved living there like used to walk home from town mortal all the time served it’s purpose I guess

No mate never spoke to anyone really never used to see them what bit to you class as the top loved living there like used to walk home from town mortal all the time served it’s purpose I guess
Handy for town,used to pile back to mine in the old 11pm last orders days,usually the Ivy ,few tunes on then order people taxis

My Mam went last night with friends for a birthday. She said service was again horrific and next to no staff waiting on tables, food was decent but had to ask again and again for them to turn their heaters on. They eventually offered blankets and when they brought them over they were wet and said "don't worry it's only off the rain" So a shambles again.

Back