Langham Tower

I suspect you may well be right. From what the council told me he'd ignored a whole load of stuff he'd been told to do. That was following a meeting with the council, Police and Covid rule enforcement people. I only know about the noise and he certainly ignored their advice on that. So the noise abatement notice was served on him.

The council are aware of the event on Saturday though I have no idea if they know that it might be held indoors.
Nightmare

A nudge!!
If they can
Do they have a Twitter page or the like? Is it not worthwhile drawing their attention to this thread, not to rub their noses in but to give them a nudge. They’ve obviously invested in this and are set to lose if it doesn’t work out.
What I’m reading from people who’ve been is it’s the basics they’ve not yet got right.
If they can’t t pick up the vibe from customers they are proper business people
Nowt suspicious about it. It was the sun reflecting off a 300ft mirror that started it.
The place was Like a hall of mirrors
Generated more energy than sizewell

Last edited:
What happened to the store?
A couple of fires wasn’t there?
I take it it’s not reopening?

Well let's just say it had a warehouse full of unsellable tat, and mysteriously set on fire not long after they advertised a £1.5 million pounds clearance sale :rolleyes:

Shop now in Pallion according to Facebook

Last edited:
This place sounds like a shambles, if it's an outdoor drinking venue people are after the cricket club is 2 minutes away with far superior service and range of drinks.
For gods sake shush man, we don’t want the squawkers and chicken men in there!
Well let's just say it had a warehouse full of unsellable tat, and mysteriously set on fire not long after they advertised a £1.5 million pounds clearance sale :rolleyes:

Shop now in Pallion according to Facebook
Pure slander accusing an honest Sunderland businessman.
Spent many a happy hour in there - go to place for punks and young sensitive Smiths fans with no hassle, table football, pool, cheaper decent ale, canny students. There, the Labour Club, the Art College place on the other side of the road, decent night out with no Townie radgies 😇
You have just described paradise

Last edited:
There's supposed to be a new person running the place. The owner apparently didn't fully update her on all of the problems though. It would seem she found out about them from the council.

Back