Landrover Discovery Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

A very expensive substitute for sexual virility. Buy a proper road car & spend some of the thousands saved on blue pills.

Like the Disco Sport - not for me, but like them. New Discovery looks ridiculous from the back with the offset number plate.

pretty much everyone I speak to has the same opionion

I parked my discovery sport up in Devon over easter and then a new Disco parked next to mine. .from the fron the same only bigger but from the back horrendous

I have a Disco Sport (the original 2.2l version before the new 2.0l version came out). Its a lovely car but it drinks the diesel.... I am never away from the petrol station.

pretty much everyone I speak to has the same opionion

I parked my discovery sport up in Devon over easter and then a new Disco parked next to mine. .from the fron the same only bigger but from the back horrendous

Even my girlfriend commented on it and she usually has zero opinions on cars!

The Discovery Sport isn't small, but new Disco looks like the car version of Crouch.

Small world

I have a Disco Sport (the original 2.2l version before the new 2.0l version came out). Its a lovely car but it drinks the diesel.... I am never away from the petrol station.
We have gone for the 2.2 rather than 2.0 for a couple of reasons.

We had the 2.2 in our Freelander 2 and never missed a beat. Also its tried and tested unlike them new ingenium engines

Even my girlfriend commented on it and she usually has zero opinions on cars!

The Discovery Sport isn't small, but new Disco looks like the car version of Crouch.
Its bloody huge

no issues with mine yet and its seen some mud and water
Mine will be seeing some mud and light greenlaning. Its wrong not taking a Land Rover off road

Last edited:
Like the Disco Sport - not for me, but like them. New Discovery looks ridiculous from the back with the offset number plate.

I actually don't mind them. Did walk past one the other day and the interior looks amazing. I got an XC90 which is basically the same price and it looks no where near as luxurious

I actually don't mind them. Did walk past one the other day and the interior looks amazing. I got an XC90 which is basically the same price and it looks no where near as luxurious

the interiors on the full size are good.

I have the HSE sport and its canny. doesn't feel as luxurious as the ML500's I tried though

the interiors on the full size are good.

I have the HSE sport and its canny. doesn't feel as luxurious as the ML500's I tried though

I like the new big Mercedes-Benz but it's 70 odd k. I got a good deal on the Volvo and with hindsight it looks even better as it was a new model and the residules are holding up very well. Not looking forward to replacing a 22 inch tyre though

Been looking at the masserati lavente as an alternative to my disco 4.
Looks nice especially the petrol version but need to see one up close.
Love my disco so

I knew that figure that there are only 120,000 people in the UK earning more than 130k bollocks...there is half a dozen just on this thread :)

how do you work that out. ?

don't have to be earning 13k a year to buy a car for 30K or so

Just messing Eps, hence the smiley....though the new Disco is 44k., cx90 48k. I also realise that most are leased so it will be 500 or so per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back