Landrover Discovery Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking about buying one, any recommendations or problems with the car

Buy one which can least one keep car length from the vehicle in front. At such a distance where the word "Discovery" on the front above the grille can't be read. Don't buy one where the word is the only thing in the rear windscreen of the hatchback in front.

Thinking about buying one, any recommendations or problems with the car
Range rovers/land rovers are poorly made in my opinion .Creeks rattles and forever in the garage once they are getting on .
Put a few more quid together and buy a BMW

Had a look at one of these. We got an XC90 R Design in the end as wanted the extra space/seats.

It's a f***ing tank
Lovely car

Last edited by a moderator:
Range rovers/land rovers are poorly made in my opinion .Creeks rattles and forever in the garage once they are getting on .
They acknowledge that themselves and have set aside £150M to build a new research facility to design out the issues but as ever with them they can't make any decisions on what they want and have wasted millions with indecisiveness and it still won't be operational for another three years at least.
Buy a BMW or get to know your local garage well

When i was away in Devon couple weeks ago one of the new discoverys parked next to my sport.

Made it look small.

The new disco like the old one is huge. Looks just like the sport but add a foot on in all directions
I went to look at one of the new shape discovery as well and wasn't that impressed . Looks too much like the sport .
Decided on keeping my old shape disco 4 as prefer the ruggerered look better.

Lovely car

They are. Amazed you don't see more on the road. Sure it won car of the year and know people with Q7s and X5s who say with hindsight they would have one.

And a competitorto the main discovery

Expensive, particularly as we went for same spec as the motorshow car in colour and wheels. But residules are amazing

Aren't they shit off road though? Mate bought one of the older ones took it to his caravan and it got stuck in the grass after being parked over night. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back