Lancs away to be played in Cumbria

Already been mentioned above.

Sedbergh have a decent history of producing/bringing in quality cricketers that go on to have first class careers; Jordan Clark was there before moving on this year and the Brook lad at Yorkshire has not long left. Jamie Harrison was there as well I think.

Not a bad PR move from Lancs to play there and be the recognised county face around the school for a little while to maybe pick up one or two into pathways. That and it’s a beautiful school ground so worth promoting schoolboy cricket and wider outreach when the ground won’t let down the game.
Ah right seen that now

Speights son played with my lad for a while at annfield plain when they were juniors. Got to know Martin who is hugely respected within the game. The kids he coaches speak very highly of him as well

A lad called Adam Khan that a few in here will know from local cricket went to sedbergh and a lot was expected of Adam but I’m not sure what he is doing this year local cricket wise or with the DCB academy. The bairn played alongside Adam as well at the plain.

Back