lambro's what are you thankful for this week thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the neck crease is a proper germ magnet, we've been making sure to give it a daily wipe and apply barrier cream (lesson learn after son no. 1) :lol:.
Baby has just got back from the Docs. he's got some drops to take, so fingers crossed it clears up soon. Doesn't help that both bairns are full of cold. Nightmare atm. feels like I've already put a shift in, and I've just got to work
If he’s breast feeding, some gps treat Mam too as they just keep passing it back and forward

Aye my sister irons bedsheets. :rolleyes: What's the fkn point.

Mine are pure cotton so they crease badly when they're washed. It only takes ten minutes to iron them and they feel much smoother when ironed.

I don't bother ironing the bairns bedding as theirs are poly-cotton so it doesn't crease much.

Young lass I sit next to at work, irons her tea towels, bath towels, underwear etc. She's whinging her ironing takes ages - nee wonder
:lol::lol::lol: My sister does the very same. "Eeee well, I suppose I'll put the Netflix on and dee 3 hours of ironing again shall I..:rolleyes:". Yes, because you're ironing BEDSHEETS woman ffs!

I think they find it therapeutic tbh like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back