lambro's what are you thankful for this week thread

Have washed my bedding and and had it out on the line again, then ironed it and put it back on. I'm going up in a minute and it's going to be mint getting into a nice crisp fresh bed :cool:

Smashed my phone screen Sat morning and couldn't check my bets during the match. Ended up winning £260 on my acca that I would have definitely cashed out on.

Have washed my bedding and and had it out on the line again, then ironed it and put it back on. I'm going up in a minute and it's going to be mint getting into a nice crisp fresh bed :cool:
One of lifes little luxuries, kudos for washing, drying, ironing and on the bed in a day. Thoroughly satisfying. Our lass refuses to iron the bedding, its disappointing....my Mam used to :(

One of the best feelings known to man/women

I’m thankful for the attention I’m getting on this thread :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

(don’t worry tho guys, all you haters are about to get ur sheeple herd mentality way as mods have buckled to your tears and have already awarded me 2 warning points :D just one more to go and you can all start rubbing yourselves raw :lol:)

Back