Lads who....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blokes who sit with their legs wide open are consciously trying to display that they're potent & good for mating. The opposite is true, they've got nothing there to protect. Anyone who's not obsessed with posing should feel exposed when sitting like that. It's more natural to protect the things you value. Nobody wants to see that - shut your (not) feckn legs.

Knees, as in the way women sit if wearing a skirt, like newsreaders do- one leg fully on top over the other. Ankles is totally acceptable, in fact often looks cool- an almost nonchalant way of sitting, I could imagine Djibril Cisse would sit that way when, for example, relaxing at his mansion or reading

Known as 'sitting square', and I must confess I often sit like that to avoid crushing the town halls- but only when there is adequate space

I often sit with my ankles crossed when at work to ensure my colleagues understand that I am the dogs bollocks.

Depends if the tea is being made in a pot or in the mug surely.

This is a very important point. Putting milk in a cup, then putting a tea bag in then water is not on. I make my tea in a pot, and its already brewed when i pour it into my cup on top of the milk.
Crossing your legs like a woman is poncey.

Are we putting lads who have a sit down piss in the same bucket?

Are we putting lads who have a sit down piss in the same bucket?
Sitty- down pisses are acceptable only in the following situations:- 1) when hungover to f***ing death, and 2) when wanting to stay half- asleep during a middle of the night lag

Add to the original list- also probably don't have any tattoos casts line, awaits bites

Sitty- down pisses are acceptable only in the following situations:- 1) when hungover to f***ing death, and 2) when wanting to stay half- asleep during a middle of the night lag

Add to the original list- also probably don't have any tattoos casts line, awaits bites
3) When you're so pissed there's no way you'll be able to hit the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back