Lads who....

maygo

Winger
Sit with their legs crossed- absolute wrang uns
Probably also park over other people's drives, play music on buses through their phone speaker, PUT THE MILK IN FIRST, wear boot- cut jeans and loafers, drink lite beers, have had a pony tail at some point in their life, watch WWE, use hair dye, and have slightly too- long fingernails

All imho obvs

Probably also park over other people's drives, play music on buses through their phone speaker, PUT THE MILK IN FIRST, wear boot- cut jeans and loafers, drink lite beers, have had a pony tail at some point in their life, watch WWE, use hair dye, and have slightly too- long fingernails

All imho obvs
Agree with everything but the milk bit.

All imho obvs
When you say 'legs crossed', do you mean at the knees or the ankles?

When you say 'legs crossed', do you mean at the knees or the ankles?
Knees, as in the way women sit if wearing a skirt, like newsreaders do- one leg fully on top over the other. Ankles is totally acceptable, in fact often looks cool- an almost nonchalant way of sitting, I could imagine Djibril Cisse would sit that way when, for example, relaxing at his mansion or reading

I'd rather sit next to a bloke with his legs crossed than one of those 'I have to sit with my legs apart as far as possible...' types!! :)
Known as 'sitting square', and I must confess I often sit like that to avoid crushing the town halls- but only when there is adequate space

Knees, as in the way women sit if wearing a skirt, like newsreaders do- one leg fully on top over the other. Ankles is totally acceptable, in fact often looks cool- an almost nonchalant way of sitting, I could imagine Djibril Cisse would sit that way when, for example, relaxing at his mansion or reading

Known as 'sitting square', and I must confess I often sit like that to avoid crushing the town halls- but only when there is adequate space
Adequate space being the key thing here. A lot of blokes don't observe this.
I used to see a bloke who usually sat with his ankles crossed, casually. Until one day my cat jumped up and bit his balls. He was in shock. To be fair, so was the cat. :)

I used to see a bloke who usually sat with his ankles crossed, casually. Until one day my cat jumped up and bit his balls. He was in shock. To be fair, so was the cat. :)
You weren't faffing around with a laser pointer at the time by any chance? ;)

What was it expecting to bite?

It's quite easy to accidentally fall into the crossed leg position I find..although I'm usually corrected by those around me with a torrent of abuse :)

Back